Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Figure I'd ask here since my question keeps getting blown past in chatbox, but are donations down for anyone else, or is it just me?

12 minutes ago, Colton Doura said:

Figure I'd ask here since my question keeps getting blown past in chatbox, but are donations down for anyone else, or is it just me?

I have heard the same from a few other people

• Like 1

Hi all. I was doing the main quests in episode one on single player mode (VH) and after Gran Squall, I cant do any more. I was trying to get to the Monster Part vendor, but i never got the option to do the Secret Delivery quest. There should be Tier 3 quests for missions related to Caves. Anyone know why it wouldnt show up?

I killed the dragon as well and i still cant unlock the 3rd tier of quests

Edited by Sif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sif said:

Hi all. I was doing the main quests in episode one on single player mode (VH) and after Gran Squall, I cant do any more. I was trying to get to the Monster Part vendor, but i never got the option to do the Secret Delivery quest. There should be Tier 3 quests for missions related to Caves. Anyone know why it wouldnt show up?

I killed the dragon as well and i still cant unlock the 3rd tier of quests

The 'Kill boss and speak to the prinicpal afterwards" requirement to unlock more quests that was there in earlier versions of the game has instead been in replaced in Blue Burst with "Complete governement quests in multiplayer mode". In a multiplayer game, go to the Principal's Office and speak to the new npc there on the left, Momoka (Pink dress, ovenmitts). She will give you quests named 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, etc. Once you finish the Forest ones (i.e. 1-3), then caves 1p quests will be unlocked. Same goes for other areas, so you need to complete up to 4-1 to unlock all 1p quest availability. These quests can be done on normal if you like and will unlock for all difficulties when done so. The final gov quest of each area (where you fight a boss) do have some set item rewards that changes based on difficulty, so if you say, went straight to ep 2 and did 5-1 to 6-4 on normal, you might choose to do 6-5 on ultimate to receive 40hit vjaya (as a hunter)

• Thanks 1

Returning player here after a few years break. Memory is shot, so here goes.

1. Is the server vanilla? I've run across a lot of rare mobs already, so was just curious!

2. Do people want/need a semi-support player? I like playing FOnewearl as a heal/buff/set-everything-on-fire class, and wouldn't mind getting into groups to help out.

3. What sort of quests/runs should I be doing? I've done some of the TTF stuff, but not much otherwise.

4. Is there anything you'd tell a newbie/returning player?

Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, Amzer said:

Returning player here after a few years break. Memory is shot, so here goes.

1. Is the server vanilla? I've run across a lot of rare mobs already, so was just curious!

2. Do people want/need a semi-support player? I like playing FOnewearl as a heal/buff/set-everything-on-fire class, and wouldn't mind getting into groups to help out.

3. What sort of quests/runs should I be doing? I've done some of the TTF stuff, but not much otherwise.

4. Is there anything you'd tell a newbie/returning player?

Thanks in advance!

1. Check out phantasystaronline.net under "what makes ultima so great? Those are most of the major changes here:

In addition to that, the events that occur throughout the year include a 5x xp buff for everyone (for a portion of the event). "Happy hour" happens at least once a day for 3 hours where rare drop rates are multiplied 3x. There are a lot of other changes and updates that Soly posts about as well. You can click "list of all changes" under the section of the website im referring to.

2. Everyone loves a Force on their team. A lot of people here have a character of every race and class. Play whatever is fun for ya.

3. The quests that are most popular for leveling seem to be TTF on any difficulty, and Central Control Area (CCA) runs on ultimate. You canĀ  "unlock" the Gryphon boss to where you can just port into CCA and run directly to the boss. You can rush the boss very quickly and nab a ton of exp. You can see people run CCA 20 or more times in a row. Otherwise, TTF Ultima is a monster-heavy version of normal TTF. More monsters, more exp and drops, but takes longer to get to the bosses. You'll also see a bunch of quests going which people are farming rares.

4. Have fun. If you've played the game for a million hours already, look into modding your game. Its fun, but it can be complicated sometimes. You can copy/paste new skins for levels, areas, characters, weapons, etc. You can also change all of the music in game.

Edited by Sif
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Amzer said:

Many thanks! PSO always pulls me back in, no matter when or where. I always have fun, solo or in a community. I'm aiming to make some friends, so hopefully will see you around =)

Pretty soon youll be friends with everyone on this server :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Volsung said:

Hey all. I finally got a decent spread needle with hit and a proof of sonic team. Was just wondering, how do I combine them to make arrest needle? Thank you!

Combine Spread Needle+40 with Proof of Sonic Team on a Character level 100 or higher.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=001203

2 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

Combine Spread Needle+40 with Proof of Sonic Team on a Character level 100 or higher.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=001203

Thank you for the reply. I saw that, but how do I combine spread needle and proof of sonic team? Is it a quest or something?

IIRC if you have Spread Needle equipped(and meet the req) there should be a use option for PoSTĀ 

you may have to reload blocks for the option to appear.

Edited by MadOrNah

so as many of you who've been here awhile know i play only casts unless its 100000000% that i have to FO...i made a ramarl so far fun and it realy is easy to solo ttfu vhard lvl 80 up...so anyways i dont know much about fleshies nor ramarls so whats a good load out? i know DM but what else?? i currently have.
AN
MF
BTornado(cuz of demons and for lizards i like to melle too)
Vivienne ( lol cool lookin thats it)
Frozen Shooter
Baranz launcher, i guess for bosses, but havent used it much
Lvl 1 frame, till 99 and sam armor
C/B
A/Arms
AdeptĀ 
C/Pwr ( i swap this out for 502 or cure units as needed)
Genepi
then max stat mag for ramarl

I maxed out matts already, so whats good armor i can use the magic rock armors what, any help is appreciated idk what to load out on her.

For hell is she good with it? I have 80 h hell yas9k ( dont laugh its awesome) and UR

Edited by O9B066