Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

34 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

It's instant you hit send dts its sent. I've been here over a year I've never heard of what you asked. Besides their would be chat logs proving what was supposes to happen and a GM well I know soly atleast can see if you ever got the item or not. I'd assume they'd get your dts back and ban the woyld be thief. Just don't do trades with someone who's forum account is new. 

Okay, that's comforting. It wasn't clear to me that a GM could check the chats and even the ingame items. Thank you, O9B066.

24 minutes ago, arkride said:

Okay, that's comforting. It wasn't clear to me that a GM could check the chats and even the ingame items. Thank you, O9B066.

well, if your hesitant...enter a room, say in chat "ok im sending the 10 dts now for the red ring" then say sent and you can screen shot the chat log in game for more comfort, and they can tell if you got the item or not so you cant get by em. But as i said i've never heard of someone taking dts and running off, plus you wont get away with it.

• Like 1

Yeah, any GM/Mod can help with that kind of thing.  Just trade the DTs first since it's easier to undo stolen DTs than stolen items.

Though I very rarely hear about things like this happening.  Maybe once a year.  And they always get resolved fairly quickly (usually with a ban).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MasterGino said:

Hi.

How do people get to cca boss without going through all the areas?

Go through jungle seaside and mountains you personally have to have hit each switch at the ends by the teleporter. Then when you go to cca that big door will automatically open every time you host a game. 

57 minutes ago, Zone said:

How do I unlock Gallons shop? I can't seem to do the cave missions after I completed the forest ones in single-player.

Gallons shop is unlocked. Go to episode 2 shop on multiplayer mode.

To unlock the single player missions, you must unlock the appropriate government missions. So for the cave missions, you must unlock government mission 2-1. You can access those missions by going to the principal's area and speaking with Momoka on episode 1 and 4 and Nol on episode 2. These are done in multiplayer mode. Also, difficulty doesn't matter, except for the prizes you receive for beating the boss missions. So, if you unlock the government missions or the single player missions, they are unlocked on all difficulty levels.

• Like 1

Can anyone help me map my Xbox 360 controller to act like I’m using a Dreamcast controller. Basically looking for a picture to map it all out but everything I find via Google comes up with posts from 2004 that have long been deleted or Photobucket no longer hosts the photos I find. It’s been awhile since I’ve played PSO and I wanna get to playing it like I was back in the DC days. 

2 hours ago, extrvkt said:

Can anyone help me map my Xbox 360 controller to act like I’m using a Dreamcast controller. Basically looking for a picture to map it all out but everything I find via Google comes up with posts from 2004 that have long been deleted or Photobucket no longer hosts the photos I find. It’s been awhile since I’ve played PSO and I wanna get to playing it like I was back in the DC days. 

Controllers must be plugged in before launching the game to be recognized by the game by default, the buttons can be configured ingame under menu > options > pad button config. Some people use externel programs like joytokey or xpadder to supplement or replace those controls though. Default controls for the game were something like:

Top face button : word select / symbol chat
Left face button : left action pallete
Bottom face button : bottom action palette
Right face button : right action palette
R trigger : change action palette
L trigger : center camera
Start : Menu

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Volsung said:

What is the best quest to farm spread needle solo? I've tried Endless Nightmare # 4, but can't get passed the door with two switches since I'm playing solo.

Episode 1, Path to salvation under ultima on Ult. (purple ID)

• Like 1