Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hey all, just a quick question about the Easter event. I see arrest needle is one of the obtainable items during the event. Where do you get it and the other items from the event? Are all the items just random drops? Is there a special Easter quest?

13 minutes ago, Volsung said:

Hey all, just a quick question about the Easter event. I see arrest needle is one of the obtainable items during the event. Where do you get it and the other items from the event? Are all the items just random drops? Is there a special Easter quest?

Arrest Needle isĀ obtainable by combiningĀ PROOF OF SONIC TEAM (aka POST) with a Spread Needle (found year around, you can check drop table for what drops them and where). As for the Easter event itself there is no specific quest for event/items, it just depends on what item you want to hunt and do a quest with the most of the enemy that drops that item or whats most fun for you. Often time drops do not change much between the years so you can check forums posts for confirmed drops of last year (or wait for an updated one a player is willing to make this year when event starts), for an idea of what and where to find items my I point you to this post from last year

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Usagi said:

Arrest Needle isĀ obtainable by combiningĀ PROOF OF SONIC TEAM (aka POST) with a Spread Needle (found year around, you can check drop table for what drops them and where). As for the Easter event itself there is no specific quest for event/items, it just depends on what item you want to hunt and do a quest with the most of the enemy that drops that item or whats most fun for you. Often time drops do not change much between the years so you can check forums posts for confirmed drops of last year (or wait for an updated one a player is willing to make this year when event starts), for an idea of what and where to find items my I point you to this post from last year

Ā 

so informative and professional.

On 3/12/2018 at 2:06 PM, Grantz said:

So trying to create macho blades but it wont let me create on Hune or Hucast. It is grinded. Does it need to be a Humar?

yes, or a hucassy. you need more ata to make it.

Hi. How do i assign techniques to the numbered shortcuts at the bottom of the screen when in game?

1 minute ago, Gotty said:

Hi. How do i assign techniques to the numbered shortcuts at the bottom of the screen when in game?

Sorry i forgot to mention i play with an xbox pad but wanna assign techs for my fomarl on bottom for support purposes

6 hours ago, Gotty said:

Sorry i forgot to mention i play with an xbox pad but wanna assign techs for my fomarl on bottom for support purposes

You could use something like xpadder, antimacro, vJoy, etc and remap the right joystick to cast spells for you that are mapped to your hotbar. Here's a couple of pages from my pad setup:

caF44sD.png

And page 2, accessible by holding the L trigger

rG41NmS.png

A couple of special macros/actions on the 'Hold L' menu

Holding L and pressing...

- (Nothing else) = Presses period, which I mapped to aligning the camera via keyboard controls

- Pad Left = Types out "/bank"

- Pad Right = Types out "/lobby"

- Pad Up/Down = Presses Page up and Down to scroll through inventory faster

- Back button = Presses 8

- RStick Button = Presses 9

- RBumper = Turbo button for Enter (so you can skip dialogue faster)

Edited by Exotic
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Exotic said:

- Pad Left = Types out "/bank"

- Pad Right = Types out "/lobby"

- RBumper = Turbo button for Enter (so you can skip dialogue faster)

my boy's lazy like me! haha that hotkey for the bank is pretty cool, but i have a little different of a setup, and recently went back to a xbox controller, after 2 controllers died iun less then a year.

Ā 

n4e97d.jpg

I use the right joystick to move around, while the left i use as arrow keys so when accessing my quick menu i can be running with the right and dropping junk, switching weapons with the left, by being able to navigate the menu, otherwise would be uncomfortable and awkward to use the dpad and right joystick in combo.

I use antimacro, after using xpadder, i find this works better for me, although xpadder does have a nice layout to set up. I use left shoulder & Y for quick menu, clicking in either joystick for the game menu l trigger for dimates right trigger trimates the dpad for casts up is ice trap right is confuse left moon atom. down star atom start button sol atom. All my casts use that same setup, racast, racaseal and hucaseal. I believe anti macvro is free, legit free not torrent free where xpadder i think i pad 4.99 or 9.99.

1 minute ago, O9B066 said:

I need some opinions.... What are some cool looking rifles in your opinion?Ā 

Also same with shields what shields do you think are cool or good looking?Ā 

I think angel harp looks rly cool with angel wings and sweetheart (or safety heart I forgot which the shield one was)

• Thanks 1

I wonder exactly how DTs are traded. If I want to buy an item, I have to transfer the DTs to the trading partner before it is handed over, right? It takes a lot of trust, doesn't it? Anyone have any advice on this?

I would sweat a lot if I bought a 30 DTs item, transferred it and then had to wait for the item to be handed over.

The DTs are transmitted via the online form only. So can this be done immediately or must it be approved by a GM? If so, how quickly is this usually done.

34 minutes ago, arkride said:

I wonder exactly how DTs are traded. If I want to buy an item, I have to transfer the DTs to the trading partner before it is handed over, right? It takes a lot of trust, doesn't it? Anyone have any advice on this?

I would sweat a lot if I bought a 30 DTs item, transferred it and then had to wait for the item to be handed over.

The DTs are transmitted via the online form only. So can this be done immediately or must it be approved by a GM? If so, how quickly is this usually done.

It's instant you hit send dts its sent. I've been here over a year I've never heard of what you asked. Besides their would be chat logs proving what was supposes to happen and a GM well I know soly atleast can see if you ever got the item or not. I'd assume they'd get your dts back and ban the woyld be thief. Just don't do trades with someone who's forum account is new.Ā 

• Thanks 1