Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, Nagisawa said:

Are there no solo player quests in Chapters 2 and 4?

While they can only be played in normal mode (not "one person" mode, unlike Ep.1), there are story-focused quests in both Ep.2 & 4 that can be successfully played all the way through on your own. In both episodes, these quests are not accessed from the Hunter's Guild.

For Ep.2, go to the Lab (the area with teleports to both VR Spaceship and VR Temple/Central Control Area and Seabed) and go up the ramp. Talk to the newman behind the counter on the left. She'll offer you a series of "Lab" quests.

In Ep.4, go to the Principal's office (the teleport outside the Hunter's Guild on your way to the bank). Talk to the girl to the left of the Principal and you'll be offered a list of "Government" quests.

In both cases, quests must be completed in order to unlock further quests in the list.

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that with the palette swap there is the option for a second numerical palette if you hold down control during the game. However, when I set these slots with techs or items the palette will appear in game when I hold down control, but if I hit the number keys nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Yes, I used the palette editor in the launcher to set it up. Under the ā€œalternateā€ section I chose the spells that I wanted to use. When in game, I hit ctrl, the palette changes to the alternate setup, but when I hit the spell I want nothing happens.Ā 

29 minutes ago, morkai2 said:

Yes, I used the palette editor in the launcher to set it up. Under the ā€œalternateā€ section I chose the spells that I wanted to use. When in game, I hit ctrl, the palette changes to the alternate setup, but when I hit the spell I want nothing happens.Ā 

The alternate hotkeys can only be used when activated from a controller.
For some reason sega didn't make it work when using the keyboard (we have not been able to fix that yet)

On 2/17/2018 at 5:11 PM, O9B066 said:

why is the drop rate so low for armo9r rose and the other junks?

Ā 

its very pointless , unexciting, and a waste of time. Troll drops is always a main focus here and it gets oldĀ very fast,Ā  I have a 75 hit rose with arrest and its still useless even to a lvl 1 new player, item should be buffed to were some 1 mightĀ  be able to use it, or just get rid of it off event drop chartĀ 

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

its very pointless , unexciting, and a waste of time. Troll drops is always a main focus here and it gets oldĀ very fast,Ā  I have a 75 hit rose with arrest and its still useless even to a lvl 1 new player, item should be buffed to were some 1 mightĀ  be able to use it, or just get rid of it off event drop chartĀ 

Basically what he said.Ā It actually is a problem when 20 junk weapons drop along with something actually worth picking up. You better be running floor reader or you'll never find out which one it was without picking up andĀ dropping every item. Even then floor reader doesn't help much if it drops where you can't see it and then it could be any old red box scattered across the room.

• Like 1