Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

3 minutes ago, starscreme said:

Maximum Attack S has a lot of lilies fast. You might want to wait for green names though

Thanks

On 2/6/2018 at 5:35 PM, starscreme said:

Sure you are.

I just assumed that because you have multiple characters on multiple accounts and have been playing for at least 3 months and you're asking a question about id's effecting drops, right under a post explaining that id's effect drops, that you areĀ trolling. My bad.

That's okay. I don't know everything.Ā 

• Dislike 1

On 2/6/2018 at 5:35 PM, starscreme said:

Sure you are.

I just assumed that because you have multiple characters on multiple accounts and have been playing for at least 3 months and you're asking a question about id's effecting drops, right under a post explaining that id's effect drops, that you areĀ trolling. My bad.

He is, he hasn't even downloaded the game lol. He got banned on PSU and their forums for doing the same exact stuff he's been doing on here and Ephinea.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 3

Generally, what is considered a smart allocation of mats for a HUCast? I've got a bunch burning a hole in my bank and I made a ton of obvious mistakes when I first added mats to my character, so I'm thinking of re-specing.

4 hours ago, Sinow Dark said:

Generally, what is considered a smart allocation of mats for a HUCast? I've got a bunch burning a hole in my bank and I made a ton of obvious mistakes when I first added mats to my character, so I'm thinking of re-specing.

I'd check here:Ā 

That's where most everyone will go to find yourĀ answers.

To save you the click, it says:

Centurion/Arms Plan

Mag (PPP): 3/182/15/0
Units: Centurion/Arms
Shield: Red Ring/Costumes
Materials:
- 115 Power
- 35 Luck
Maxes ATP,ATA,LCK
Guide for making HUcast C/Arms Mag:Ā https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27321-making-hucasts-centurionarms-mag/
If using a custom 0/182/18/0 mag, you can share that mag with RAmar ADEPT plan and HUcaseal C/Arms plan..
Can also use a 0/185/15/0 mag, and have room for 3 free materials. It is recommended to use Def Materials.

2x ADEPT Plan

Mag (Custom?): 0/195/5/0
Units: 2x ADEPT
Shield: Red Ring/Costumes
Materials:
- 92 Power
- 25 Luck
Maxes ATP,ATA,LCK
33 free materials
No room for V502 as HUcast has the worst ATA of all.
This plan is for people using only damage based attacks and traps.

Ā 

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, mudkipzjm said:

Please play this game before you waste people's time asking questions. This is something you could have found out if you actuallyĀ played the game like you said you were going to, two months ago.

LOL great answer thanks XD

• Haha 1
  • Dw 1

There are quite a few twin swords in the game.Ā  You can use this link to find where all items that drop from monsters drop.Ā  I believe there is also one that is given as a reward for an S rank in Challenge Mode, but I'm unsure as to which episode or if it exists.

List of Twin Sword type weapons:

• Musashi
  • Yamato
  • Asuka
  • Sange & Yasha <- Made by combining Sange and a Yasha
  • G-Assassin's Sabers <- Made with Grass Assassin Arms
  • Swords <- Challenge Mode
  • Jizai
  • TypeSS/Swords <- Quest reward, forgot which quest though
  • Tyrfing <- Event Item

Can anyone fill me in on what is the most desirable of the Rainov series weapons and or what specials should be put on which series ?

Bc I honestly know next to nothing about them lol

ThanksĀ 

Edited by HUNTER_

1 hour ago, HUNTER_ said:

Can anyone fill me in on what is the most desirable of the Rainov series weapons and or what specials should be put on which series ?

ThanksĀ 

last year of the 1-4, 3 was most desirable, and mostly with hell

Hey uh I was just wondering did anyone see my pet rock, he's kinda small and doesn't know what he's doing, if you find the little pebble PM me :/ I'm worried for his life

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, yeyy said:

Hey uh I was just wondering did anyone see my pet rock, he's kinda small and doesn't know what he's doing, if you find the little pebble PM me :/ I'm worried for his life

Found him...said I should call him Rocky.

On 2/14/2018 at 5:21 PM, Lemon said:

There are quite a few twin swords in the game.Ā  You can use this link to find where all items that drop from monsters drop.Ā  I believe there is also one that is given as a reward for an S rank in Challenge Mode, but I'm unsure as to which episode or if it exists.

List of Twin Sword type weapons:

• Musashi
  • Yamato
  • Asuka
  • Sange & Yasha <- Made by combining Sange and a Yasha
  • G-Assassin's Sabers <- Made with Grass Assassin Arms
  • Swords <- Challenge Mode
  • Jizai
  • TypeSS/Swords <- Quest reward, forgot which quest though
  • Tyrfing <- Event Item

SS/Swords is from beak's cafe (via ma3v2 tickets), must be female hunter to receive.
Ā 

On 2/15/2018 at 10:34 AM, HUNTER_ said:

ThanksĀ 

Rianov 3 and 4 have the most ata at 65 and 60 respectively. Rianov 2 has autotarget like a yasminkov 7000v does, but it only has 30ata compared to yas7k's 67. Technically yasminkov 3000r has more ata (66) than rianov 3 and also works with gratia shield (which increases ata with yasminkovs and decreases ata with rianovs), though riv3 has more atp than yas3k. For a special like charge, the extra atp on rianov 4 would actually be nice, but for something like hell a yas3 or rianov3 is good.

Honestly, it doesn't actually matter much though, in the end you can do equally as well with just a restless lion laser. Putting a special on a laser is less about efficiency and more about just being fancy.

58 minutes ago, Nagisawa said:

Are there no solo player quests in Chapters 2 and 4?

There are a coupleĀ in Side Story...