Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

On 12/8/2017 at 11:50 PM, snail_lord said:

how much do charge weapons (mostly mechs, but also wondering about ones like vjaya or fury of the beast) benefit from percents? wondering if it's a worthwhile investment putting %s on cyas besides hit

As fyrewolf mentioned, attribute %s scale based on how much ATP the weapon grants so the fact that charge vulcans add such a low amount of ATP the benefits will be minimal. I created a forum topic showing how much damage maxed percent charge me mechguns can do in comparison to 0% charge vulcans if you wanna check it out. 

gbCpqPq.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hell, i have a question which involves a mag. it's silly, maybe? but I need an assistant.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1024

I made an error in step 3, which says my Ila mag should have the stats of 5/7/45/0. Mines is 5/7/50/0. 

Is the evolution of it becoming a Sato mag now ruined? Or can I fix it into becoming a sato?

Edited by Death

37 minutes ago, Death said:

hell, i have a question which involves a mag. it's silly, maybe? but I need an assistant.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1024

I made an error in step 3, which says my Ila mag should have the stats of 5/7/45/0. Mines is 5/7/50/0. 

Is the evolution of it becoming a Sato mag now ruined? Or can I fix it into becoming a sato?

It can evolve at Lv110 with 5/55/50/0. as a exsample

Def+Dex = Pow+Mind can make Mag evolve at every 10lvl step after 100. (110, 120, 130 ...). But u will have the 5 lvl more Dex than planned. Its up to u, if that does matter or not.

Edited by _Kane_

On 12/19/2017 at 12:53 PM, tru said:

As fyrewolf mentioned, attribute %s scale based on how much ATP the weapon grants so the fact that charge vulcans add such a low amount of ATP the benefits will be minimal. I created a forum topic showing how much damage maxed percent charge me mechguns can do in comparison to 0% charge vulcans if you wanna check it out. 

gbCpqPq.png

It's cool you took the time to help people understand %'s but your example isn't the best. The best way to show what %' s can do would be isolate a dark bringer on ult with two of the same weapon one 0 dark the other 100 dark take one shot. 

Your examples are three entirely different weapons and each has different attributes so there's no comparison with these test subjects. 

26 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

It's cool you took the time to help people understand %'s but your example isn't the best. The best way to show what %' s can do would be isolate a dark bringer on ult with two of the same weapon one 0 dark the other 100 dark take one shot. 

Your examples are three entirely different weapons and each has different attributes so there's no comparison with these test subjects. 

I don't have 2 type me mechs so I couldn't do that. The ATP between type me mechs and Vulcan are pretty close so it does make a pretty good comparison. I did do comparisons using the same weapon for other tests like I did with Excalibur since I had 2 (one with 100% and one with 0%). 

image.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Diricos said:

How do you get Saint Million to appear?

Either do free roam Sub Desert, do government missions up to 9-8, or do Lost Master Blaster/Lost Son Hopkins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Either do free roam Sub Desert, do government missions up to 9-8, or do Lost Master Blaster/Lost Son Hopkins.

Which one do you think is fastest solo?

How do you get the quick kill on Barba Ray? Is it just pure DPS or is there technique involved?

And while I'm here, something else I've always wondered, can you escape from Vol Opt ver 2's trap? Or even avoid it capturing you?

Thanks in advance :)

1 hour ago, starscreme said:

And while I'm here, something else I've always wondered, can you escape from Vol Opt ver 2's trap? Or even avoid it capturing you?

I don't think you can get out yourself, but other people can kill the trap. also if you want to use mates they can't be from your quick menu

to avoid the trap I just run around in circles like this 

there are possibly other ways but that's the way I've found to be most consistent

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, starscreme said:

How do you get the quick kill on Barba Ray? Is it just pure DPS or is there technique involved?

Pure DPS I guess?

I was able to do it 2P with a force,

As a hunter by hitting as many parts as I can with DF special (can use Bomb-chu if you can only hit his back)

As a ranger with DM special when he's at the sides and Rianov-5 for the few seconds he's at middle.

(All my 4 weapons are 100% A.Beast though, don't know if you can do it without)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

Pure DPS I guess?

I was able to do it 2P with a force,

As a hunter by hitting as many parts as I can with DF special (can use Bomb-chu if you can only hit his back)

As a ranger with DM special when he's at the sides and Rianov-5 for the few seconds he's at middle.

(All my 4 weapons are 100% A.Beast though, don't know if you can do it without)

No abeast is required for it on dark weapons (at least my dm is 0abeast and I've gotten it 2p w/ fo as well). It can help when he does his weird double circle desync, where he circles to the left side immediately and then warps back to top of raft and does it again. This *might* be manipulable if everyone runs to the left side immediately, but I'm unsure. However, you don't even need dark weapons to get a quickkill. It can be done with much less; good vanilla TA teams can do it with 20shifta, 2 DoB hucasts and 2  S-Rank Berserk Launchers.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Thanks 1