Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

What's the highest amount of hit % you can get from a weapon as a reward from the Lucky Coin roulette game in Gallon's Shop?

I've personally gotten 60hit (i.e. 50hit untekked). I've tried to parse through the code before to check, but i'm not very good at reading it. You can get at least as high as 60hit though, if not more, which is quite nice.

18 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

What's the highest amount of hit % you can get from a weapon as a reward from the Lucky Coin roulette game in Gallon's Shop?

Afaik Special Weapons from Nol come withĀ 0Ā to 80 hit with intervals of 10 between.

On 10/27/2017 at 8:14 AM, _Kane_ said:

PSO-World say min 100 Mind.

Ramar at sub 150 is slightly harder to solo in ult. There best feature imo is sd and ata. You need to do damage from a distance. I've only gotten one to lvl 120 and quit twice I've seen some bad ass ramars. Take advantage of psycho raven and snow queen or frozen shooter. Personally I love racast he can solo w ease. I'm debating leveling my ramar for something different. Maybe I'll gear him up and do some runs w you later today. Idc about drops there's nothing that I need that I can't get alone.

Hi guys.Ā  Question about exchanging donation tickets for photon drops.Ā  I'm guessing its an honor system?Ā  The drops exist in the game and the tickets exist here.Ā  Someone has to go first.Ā  Shoot me dead with NooB missiles now :DĀ 

13 minutes ago, Kel said:

Hi guys.Ā  Question about exchanging donation tickets for photon drops.Ā  I'm guessing its an honor system?Ā  The drops exist in the game and the tickets exist here.Ā  Someone has to go first.Ā  Shoot me dead with NooB missiles now :DĀ 

Yeah it kinda is an honor system, but if you get cheated you can report and the player will be banned and you'll get your PDs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kel said:

Kinda honor, but always send dts first.Ā  Those can be fixed by GMs easier and faster if someone is dishonest.

• Like 2

I wasĀ running dual log with 2 chars on the same laptop. I noticed the monsters' drops are only available to 1 char, which is the one created the room. The other char cannot see any drops at all, even box drop. Is this a bug? Or it was meant to be that way?

Edited by bloodseeker

32 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

I wasĀ running dual log with 2 chars on the same laptop. I noticed the monsters' drops are only available to 1 char, which is the one created the room. The other char cannot see any drops at all, even box drop. Is this a bug? Or it was meant to be that way?

yes, it was meant to be that way.

Ā 

Edited by MadOrNah

14 hours ago, bloodseeker said:

To be more specific about it, Individual Drops splits drops to be totally separate between all characters in the same room. The chance at you seeing aĀ drop is reduced a bit more the more people join, but the chance of a monster actually dropping something for someone never reallyĀ decreases.

Shared Drops rolls a flat calculation for a drop and puts it out for everyone to see, first come first served. There's a pretty common visual glitch in which you'll see the item after it's been picked up by someone else.

11 hours ago, Kikori said:

To be more specific about it, Individual Drops splits drops to be totally separate between all characters in the same room. The chance at you seeing aĀ drop is reduced a bit more the more people join, but the chance of a monster actually dropping something for someone never reallyĀ decreases.

Shared Drops rolls a flat calculation for a drop and puts it out for everyone to see, first come first served. There's a pretty common visual glitch in which you'll see the item after it's been picked up by someone else.

No, actually what he asked does happen.
If you are using the same PC for 2 or more clients, only the first one receives an item, this is meant to reduce the exploiting of multiple drops by someone running multiple clients.

• Like 2

I played a few games recently with someone using a Demon's Yas9k, and it was absolutely beautiful.Ā  I'm nowhere near being able to procure some for myself at the moment, but I was wondering on which mechs it's possible to get unreduced Demon's, and a ballpark price range for any/all of them with decent hit? I assume other mechs (maybe Type/ME?) will be cheaper than Yas9k's sincethey don't have that monster range.Ā  Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

I can't answer for all weapons, but I will follow-up on your example. TypeME/Mechs and Demon Yas 9k price's are made up entirely of the stats added, not the weapon itself. If anything, TypeME/Mechs would be more expensive, as they're harder to get. The "monster range" mentioned doesn't affect the price at all, it's just nice

That being said, they're worth essentially the same price at ideal stat points, because the price to add stats is static. Costs 15 DTs to add 20 hit to both, and 10 DTs to add the Demon special to both.Ā So an 80hit version of eitherĀ will cost you around 60 DTs I would imagine, maybe a little more or less depending on the seller.

As for other mechsĀ that you can ADD unreduced demon to...I'm not sure really. I've only ever heard of Yas9k and TypeME/Mechs having (unreduced) demon added to them. I'm sure there are other mechs, but like I said, their price would be the same anyways. I'm sure these two are used so much (exclusively, really) because they're the best statted (ATA wise, as that's all that matters with demon/hell weapons anyways)

Ā 

1 hour ago, KarmaTheFoney said:

I can't answer for all weapons, but I will follow-up on your example. TypeME/Mechs and Demon Yas 9k price's are made up entirely of the stats added, not the weapon itself. If anything, TypeME/Mechs would be more expensive, as they're harder to get. The "monster range" mentioned doesn't affect the price at all, it's just nice

That being said, they're worth essentially the same price at ideal stat points, because the price to add stats is static. Costs 15 DTs to add 20 hit to both, and 10 DTs to add the Demon special to both.Ā So an 80hit version of eitherĀ will cost you around 60 DTs I would imagine, maybe a little more or less depending on the seller.

As for other mechsĀ that you can ADD unreduced demon to...I'm not sure really. I've only ever heard of Yas9k and TypeME/Mechs having (unreduced) demon added to them. I'm sure there are other mechs, but like I said, their price would be the same anyways. I'm sure these two are used so much (exclusively, really) because they're the best statted (ATA wise, as that's all that matters with demon/hell weapons anyways)

Ā 

That's not actually how it works for yas9k. You can get up to 85hit yasminkovs as a reward in roct, and even if you couldn't, you would still be expected to at least try to hunt with some hit (other stats are basically irrelevant on that weapon). Almost nothing is valued from 0, and type me/mechs is one of the few exceptions solely because you can only get them with all 0s. Demon yas9k are worth a good bit depending on how much hit, but it's more like 15dt for 30-40hit one (more if more hit, say 45dt ish for a 80hit one).

While unreduced demon mechs are pretty strong, generally a bringer's rifle or demon raygun does perfectly fine on its own, since you only really need to hit once or twice with demons anyway before it becomes better to use another weapon (since it's -currentHP%).

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1