Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I found the topic that describes the drop system and the commands.  I read it.  But I don't really understand it.  I suppose I'm the type that gets easily confused.  :rf-13:

Here's the topic:

I usually hunt alone.  What's the best mode for hunting alone?  What command do I type in to make sure it's on the correct mode for me?  Please spell it out as simply as possible so there's absolutely no way for me to misinterpret anything.  <--- which my brain will surely try to do!   Easily confused types needs drops too!  :rf-05:

2 hours ago, Tera said:

I found the topic that describes the drop system and the commands.  I read it.  But I don't really understand it.  I suppose I'm the type that gets easily confused.  :rf-13:

Here's the topic:

I usually hunt alone.  What's the best mode for hunting alone?  What command do I type in to make sure it's on the correct mode for me?  Please spell it out as simply as possible so there's absolutely no way for me to misinterpret anything.  <--- which my brain will surely try to do!   Easily confused types needs drops too!  :rf-05:

If you hunt alone it shouldn't matter which mode you use as they should work out to the same odds.

• Thanks 1

so im returning to PSO after a decently long break, and this is my first time on this server. i know that this server boosts enemies in Ult, but to what extent? im very experienced with multiple 200 chars on the old schtserv, and right now after a week of playing, im at level 101 with my HUcast with a 180 power mag and have only managed to scrap together a v101, zerk vulcans, and a couple standard VH weps, but even when i go solo on ult i still have trouble hitting enemies even with multiple h/arms. at what level will be serviceable in Ult? i want to actually start hunting things

47 minutes ago, tablecoaster said:

does anyone know roughly the ATA needed to be effective in Ult mode Ep1, 2 and 4?

There isn't a definitive specific number answer to this. It depends on way too many factors; what enemy you are attacking, what kind of weapon, what combo types you are using, how much delay is in your combo, enemy special resist, etc. If you aren't using special attacks, you don't need much hit at all (e.g. fomarl w/ rr and no hit master sword 255ata should be able to nhh the majority of enemies, even ep2 seabed dolms or ep1 delsabers or ep4 pyro goran / lizards underground, and the ones you can't are ones you shouldn't be using a sword on anyway). If you want to use special attacks, then you can use some more accuracy, but it's still too complicated to put a specific number to. You can technically use specials on the highest evp enemies in the game, with the lowest ata weapons and no hit, if you know how to use your attack combos properly. As a more general guideline, you shouldn't ever really need more than 40-50hit on any weapon, though they are still usable even with significantly less if you have good fundamentals.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

• 3 weeks later...