Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

15 minutes ago, John Villaluz said:

Is Olga Flow's resistance randomized when he takes your soul? I noticed that I got hurt using my mechguns, but not my rifle.

When you turn into heathcliff flowen and he takes your soul...he changes attributes. Just be sure to have all attributes percents in weapons. Siphon through the ones you have and find whichever deals damage to him still.

1 minute ago, Ragol99 said:

When you turn into heathcliff flowen and he takes your soul...he changes attributes. Just be sure to have all attributes percents in weapons. Siphon through the ones you have and find whichever deals damage to him still.

Oh, so you're saying that his attribute is ???? because you have to figure out if he's a beast, native, machine, or dark?

The reason one ofĀ your weapons worked when the other didn't. You had the attribute in the one probably that he turned to when he took your soul.

Edited by Ragol99

16 hours ago, John Villaluz said:

Oh, so you're saying that his attribute is ???? because you have to figure out if he's a beast, native, machine, or dark?

Yes. His monster attribute and elemental weakness (fire/ice/thunder/light) is randomly selected and only that attribute/element will damage him. He'll turn darker and let out a yell if it's the correct one, but if it's incorrect then he will reflect damage onto the flowen'd character. It's a quite interesting check for well-rounded gear for an end-game boss.

A few questions! Ā I was away for the last year and a half, soĀ things may have changed.

Ā 

Has Dark Bridge undergone any changes during the last 2 years, it terms of its attributes and what it does?

Ā 

Also, I was huntingĀ Luck Mats yesterday, and a Luck Mat dropped in an ugly green box. Ā :rf-13:Ā I almost walked right past it. Ā They were much better when they were red. Ā I could hunt luck matsĀ and watch netflix for hours on end, and I'd never miss a Luck Matt. Ā TheĀ red boxes always caught my eye. Ā Them green boxes though...Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Tera
  • Like 1

Yeah, luck mats were changed to non-rare status so they can drop as regular drops for all IDs.Ā  It's the right thing to do but it's kind of annoying when you're hunting them and it also makes green IDĀ even worse than it was before

Edited by mcxvi
  • Thanks 1

I've finally started amassing enough of a material count to consider how to spend them.

Problem is, I was derpy at day one of playing and used any material I got, not knowing there's a cap. And after asking around back then, there was a bit of ambiguity about HP/TP materials possibly not stacking into the max material count--like I could use 150 HP and 150 Mind/Power as a FOnewearl. Can someone clarify if it's a flat 150 for all materials, or 150 HP/TP and 150 all others? It doesn't make sense to be the latter, but I'd rather be safe. And can't find an answer when searching here yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Green names are on, so I have a few questions about the best way to hunt a few different things.Ā  I was away for a year, and I noticed that many new quests have been added.Ā  These were the best ways (imo) to hunt the following items a year ago:

Ā 

Trigrinders:Ā Bluefull, Episode 2. Normal Difficulty. Quest: [VR] Maximum Attack 2 Ver2Ā  Ā  [Continue in a straight path moving south. When you cannot go south any further, go west. You'll find a room full of Hildebears and Hildeblues.Ā  Repeat.]

Luck Mats: Greenill, Episode 2. Normal Difficulty.Ā  Quest: Lost SHOCK GUNGNIRĀ  Ā  [First two rooms, then repeat.]

Power Mats: Greenill, Episode 1. Normal Difficulty. Quest:Ā Forest Offensive.Ā  Ā  Ā [Restart after reaching the teleporter.]

Halo Rappy: Any ID, Episode 2.Ā  Quest: 5-1 Test/VR Temple 1Ā  Ā [7 Rappies then repeat.]

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (or) Quest: Random Attack Xrd Stage.Ā  [7 Rappies then repeat.]

Ā 

Please let me know if any of the newer-ish quests provide faster and more efficient farming methods for the above items.Ā  Thanks in advance!Ā Ā :cc-jgm:

Edited by Tera

1 hour ago, Tera said:

Green names are on, so I have a few questions about the best way to hunt a few different things.Ā  I was away for a year, and I noticed that many new quests have been added.Ā  These were the best ways (imo) to hunt the following items a year ago:

Ā 

Trigrinders:Ā Bluefull, Episode 2. Normal Difficulty. Quest: [VR] Maximum Attack 2 Ver2Ā  Ā  [Continue in a straight path moving south. When you cannot go south any further, go west. You'll find a room full of Hildebears and Hildeblues.Ā  Repeat.]

Luck Mats: Greenill, Episode 2. Normal Difficulty.Ā  Quest: Lost SHOCK GUNGNIRĀ  Ā  [First two rooms, then repeat.]

Power Mats: Greenill, Episode 1. Normal Difficulty. Quest:Ā Forest Offensive.Ā  Ā  Ā [Restart after reaching the teleporter.]

Halo Rappy: Any ID, Episode 2.Ā  Quest: 5-1 Test/VR Temple 1Ā  Ā [7 Rappies then repeat.]

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (or) Quest: Random Attack Xrd Stage.Ā  [7 Rappies then repeat.]

Ā 

Please let me know if any of the newer-ish quests provide faster and more efficient farming methods for the above items.Ā  Thanks in advance!Ā Ā :cc-jgm:

Halo Rappy - Random Attack Xrd Stage is pretty good, though the number of rappies depends on which doors open up.

Luck Mats - Ep1 Christmas Catastrophe rewards 2 materials of choice(including luck and tp) per player in vhard or ult, takes about 10-15min to do on vhard and can get up to 8 luck mats per run if you have multiple accounts or have someone help you and give you the reward at the end.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Halo Rappy - Random Attack Xrd Stage is pretty good, though the number of rappies depends on which doors open up.

Luck Mats - Ep1 Christmas Catastrophe rewards 2 materials of choice(including luck and tp) per player in vhard or ult, takes about 10-15min to do on vhard and can get up to 8 luck mats per run if you have multiple accounts or have someone help you and give you the reward at the end.

Thank you Fyre!Ā Ā ^_^