Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I have one last thing i need help with i was over in the trade and selll part. And all i seen was people selling things for pds. Could some one pls tell me how many pds =1 dts.  So that way i do not get cheated when i buy pds from trade  thank you 

8 hours ago, shanglong said:

I have one last thing i need help with i was over in the trade and selll part. And all i seen was people selling things for pds. Could some one pls tell me how many pds =1 dts.  So that way i do not get cheated when i buy pds from trade  thank you 

well i recommend to use the rate of 1DT = 6,6 PDs but a lot people use to trade 120 pds for 15 dts so thats a rate of 1:8 (it all depends on seller/buyer) :|

Edited by Night

Why is it that 5 out of the last 6 happyhours (saturday evening being the exception) have started between 12pm-2pm est? :rf-13:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Batman123 said:

Is it possible to make one or both of these fonewearl Centurion/Mind+V801 Plan mags using ppp mags?

if so is there a guide somewhere? 

Support Mag 0/0/0/200 

Melee Mag 0/75/125/0

thanks 

first one is only doable if you use ashura mag cell or console mag cell and it wont have a pb (if im not wrong) - this is most of the time a minievent mag or donation mag

second one is doable (i use blueful huney till lvl 49, then switch to redria humar for twins and switch back again to huney to finish mag- for twins tellusis)

1. feed the ppp mag 19 antidotes (now it should be lvl 8 and one antidote away from evolving) - i recommend to do that in one sitting but i got it workin with a break/new room

2. dual log - trade the mag via tradewindow to your other character, then wait and feed it the last antidote ( now the mags stats should be: 99/200/800/0 = 0/2/8/0)

3. (not needed) i feed em some antypara to loose some def points. just to feel safer

4. now you check mag feeding chart: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

5. select the material which does not give def points. (most of the time antidote, which raises pow/dex)

if you wanna make it a tellusis/Gael Giel you need to feed it till you can give the mag dimates without gaining def points, cause pow>dex (pow must be higher than dex to evolve into kuma mag)

if you wanna make any other mags: try to check feeding chart + which id you should use for your mag. its easy to feed mags. you just need to learn one thing: feeding chart and ID-Evolution chart is your friend

i hope this helped.. if not pm me :) and ill help you out then!

1 hour ago, Batman123 said:

Is it possible to make one or both of these fonewearl Centurion/Mind+V801 Plan mags using ppp mags?

if so is there a guide somewhere? 

Support Mag 0/0/0/200 

Melee Mag 0/75/125/0

thanks 

As Night says, the first mag I don't think is possible with a PPP mag without using one of those mag cells. However as an additional thing to add to Night's explanation, when I made the plan it used a 5/70/125/0 power mag instead of a custom 0def power mag; therefore it would be possible to make a ppp mag 0/75/125/0 and use a 5/0/0/195 mind mag (i.e. a regular console/ashura mag) and slightly shift the materials to compensate as well.

3 minutes ago, Batman123 said:

Is this all on pso world.com or on another site?

i would search for the one you like the most. (best for searching is "psobb mag evolutions" / "psobb mag feeding chart" on google)

these are just examples (but can be used too):

Evolution chart:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016

Feeding chart:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

It is helpful to have at least 1 pb so you can donate to pb chains. It is possible to make an Elenor Mag (ashura mag cell) with 1pb and 195 stat by feeding it to level 10 off monomates (pow), monofluids (mind), or antiparalysis (dex) so that it gets it's first pb, and then using the ashura cell on it so you can continue to raise it to level 200.

• Like 1