Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Kind of.  God/heavenly/centurion are the level of the unti.  So heavenly is better than god etc. etc.  There are attack speed units.  These are anything ending in /battle.  They increase your weapon swing speed, or fire rate.  Spell speed is increased with the unit v801, which doesnt have different levels.

When is the chat shortcut Fixed:RECOMMEND available ? Is it random ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kettor said:

... is it possible to choose the color of the mag at Power Plant quest ?

No, they are all red.

I've been trying to fix that since it came out xD  But I haven't figured it out yet.

Edited by Lemon
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Is the ATA from Bomb-Chu correct? I mean, is that item subject to changes or this is the final stats? I don't want to make a Triple Stats Bomb-Chu just to know later it won't hit anything xD

Maybe you can make an NPC that trades blank PPP mags for mags of other colors?

I wish, but the only item generation opcode I know can only make items that are 3 dwords long but mags use 1 more dword, and color is stored in that last dword.  Otherwise I'd've made it spawn colors.

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Is the ATA from Bomb-Chu correct? I mean, is that item subject to changes or this is the final stats? I don't want to make a Triple Stats Bomb-Chu just to know later it won't hit anything xD

What is "final" stats anyway... technically everything is subject to change...
The latest change I did was add ata requirement.

However, these won't reflect in game since I haven't updated it.

Recently rejoined so I don’t what changed and it’s probably a stupid question to ask but will you all ever add a offline mode? I’m usually away for work but I take my gaming laptop with me, sometimes I can’t get an internet connection and it’d be cool to play a little offline mode until I can reconnect, you probably won’t add because of hackers but I just thought I’d ask.

On 9/9/2017 at 2:28 AM, Kikori said:

I read somewhere in the Gamecube version God/components increased action speeds by small amounts--faster weapon swings or spell casts. Since then I've seen Heaven/ and Centurion/ components as well as God/components. Any substantial truth to speed increases?

Abeulita/Battle - 0%
General/Battle - 10%
Devil/Battle - 20%
God/Battle - 30%
Heavenly/Battle - 40%
v101 - 40% and 15 all stats
Centurion/Battle - 110%

On 9/10/2017 at 1:51 PM, R-78 said:

When is the chat shortcut Fixed:RECOMMEND available ? Is it random ?

I think it becomes available after someone else uses a word select to ask a question, but i'm not entirely sure of the details.

On 9/10/2017 at 1:52 PM, Kettor said:

Is it possible to get Diwari with a PPP mag ?
If so, is it possible to choose the color of the mag at Power Plant quest ?

It would be possible to make a diwari, but it would always be a red one. At least the 'red' part would only be visible when looking at your character from the front, not from behind.

On 9/12/2017 at 4:31 PM, yanvbraz said:

Maybe you can make an NPC that trades blank PPP mags for mags of other colors?

The ata is correct and there are no plans to change it currently.

40 minutes ago, MicaRod said:

Recently rejoined so I don’t what changed and it’s probably a stupid question to ask but will you all ever add a offline mode? I’m usually away for work but I take my gaming laptop with me, sometimes I can’t get an internet connection and it’d be cool to play a little offline mode until I can reconnect, you probably won’t add because of hackers but I just thought I’d ask.

Blue Burst doesn't really have 'offline' mode, it was made as an always online game. When you select One Player mode in game creation, that makes the room as if it was an offline room with regards to quests/monsters/etc., but you still need an internet connection to get onto the server.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kettor said:

New question since I am using some addons by @Soly https://github.com/Solybum/PSOBBMod-Addons
How can I save the position and all the setup of the differents windows ? (items and monsters)
Im sure that Im missing this feature to save my template ._.

You need to edit the positions in the addon's settings (using the buttons in the main menu).
I did it this way so it can also keep the anchoring settings.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MicaRod said:

Blue Burst doesn't have an offline mode, but you can host a server locally if you're tech savvy.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:28 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

Abeulita/Battle - 0%

I thought this was like minus 200% or something ridiculous like that lol... Everything else was on point though! :)

On 9/14/2017 at 2:42 AM, MicaRod said:

Could always get a Playstation portable/DS emulator and play:

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - English, though there is the expansion of that called: PSP2 - 'Infinity' but its Japanese as of now and has been only for a long time.
Then there's Phantasy Star Zero for the DS which is more similar to PSO style, but with added PSU/PSP2 stuff slightly.

Both are awesome games.

1 hour ago, Junsui said:

I thought this was like minus 200% or something ridiculous like that lol... Everything else was on point though! :)

After no0b/hp we learned not to do negative numbers since pso really doesn't like them and cause a lot of strange issues. Instead it's either 0% or 1% iirc.