Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I've had this issue before, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I'm raising mags so I deleted a character to make one for specific evolutions. Ever since then, my controller scheme resets to default every time I login. I thiught the fix was to setup my slot 1 character's bindings, but it only fixes it until I re-log into the game. Anyone else have this issue? I'm on Win10 with a XBOne controller.

I'm trying to make a varaha power mag for my ranger. My whitill ranger maxed out her pow/dex mag and it's a madhu. Great! Then I had a skyly/purple hunter feed it to turn it into a varaha. So far so good. Now when they give back my varaha mag, when I log off and log back in, its a madhu. Huh? What happened?

Here are some things I tried to do:

Refeed it to turn into a varaha, then go to an area to make sure it looks like a varaha. I logged back in and its a madhu.

Refeed it to turn into a varaha, let the hunter that fed it make sure its a varaha, then have them log out. When they come back, its a madhu.

What am I doing wrong? Should I have had them feed the mag when it was level 199? Am I going to be stuck with madhu?

Edited by John Villaluz
I found this forum post https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/mag-evolution-bug.561/. I'm thinking it might be the server not recognizing the level 200 mag being fed. What should I do?

Once settings are set you can skip using the launcher if you want.
But run it every now and then so it can update stuff.

But as Lemon said, the launcher has all that stuff that otherwise is hard to modify.

On 8/29/2017 at 3:53 PM, John Villaluz said:

I'm trying to make a varaha power mag for my ranger. My whitill ranger maxed out her pow/dex mag and it's a madhu. Great! Then I had a skyly/purple hunter feed it to turn it into a varaha. So far so good. Now when they give back my varaha mag, when I log off and log back in, its a madhu. Huh? What happened?

Here are some things I tried to do:

Refeed it to turn into a varaha, then go to an area to make sure it looks like a varaha. I logged back in and its a madhu.

Refeed it to turn into a varaha, let the hunter that fed it make sure its a varaha, then have them log out. When they come back, its a madhu.

What am I doing wrong? Should I have had them feed the mag when it was level 199? Am I going to be stuck with madhu?

If it's already level 200, you are too late. The last time to evolve a mag is at 195, or possibly going from 199-200. Once the mag is 200 it will no longer change server side and that is intended so that people can keep their regular style mag at that level. It will visually change client side if you feed it at 200, but it will go back after reloading block / log off. I can maybe fix it for you just this once though.

On 8/29/2017 at 6:00 PM, Soly said:

It's probably that.
The old tethealla code for mag feeding is not correct.

I'll look at it and see if I can fix it before the next server update.

If the mag is already 200, it shouldn't evolve more (currently it changes when fed, but goes back after block reload, which is perfectly fine). Otherwise people would not be able to keep their lvl200 custom non-rare mags if they ever fed them.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If the mag is already 200, it shouldn't evolve more

If it changes client side, it means it SHOULD change.

Tethealla's mag code isn't 100 correct
The reason why SOME mags get locked at level 200 is because of this code

if ( level >= 50 && !(level % 5) && evoStage <= 3 )

Obviously a mag level 200 complies with lv >= 50 and the level is multiple of 5... the only thing that locks mags at level 200 is their evolution stage.
Which is 4 for most (all?) rare mags.

I'll let this be for now, we'll see once once we move to Aselia.

has the xbox one controller "not working" when the game isn't selected figured out yet? eg: cant move at the same time you're browsing the internet since the game isnt the selected. i remember someone having this issue and i couldn't help

4 hours ago, ryukin said:

has the xbox one controller "not working" when the game isn't selected figured out yet? eg: cant move at the same time you're browsing the internet since the game isnt the selected. i remember someone having this issue and i couldn't help

Idk, but it's some issue with their own setup. I have an xbox one controller and it works fine even when pso is not the active window without any additional configuration needed.

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Idk, but it's some issue with their own setup. I have an xbox one controller and it works fine even when pso is not the active window without any additional configuration needed.

win10? 

Hey what's up. I'm trying to figure rolling percent from the tech. Say if I got a 20 and rerolled. Does it only go lower? Here an example. I got a 20 hit elysion and rerolled it a couple times. Wouldn't go over 20%. But of course seen weapons with 80 hit. Thanks for any reply. 

I read somewhere in the Gamecube version God/components increased action speeds by small amounts--faster weapon swings or spell casts. Since then I've seen Heaven/ and Centurion/ components as well as God/components. Any substantial truth to speed increases?