Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

15 minutes ago, Notvigil said:

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my lame D'argent unsealing. Not sure if I have the correct info, but it should unseal after 10,000 kills right? Maybe i'm missing something, but I've got over 10,000 kills on it and it hasn't unsealed and there is no "use" option to unseal it either. Am I missing something here? Do I need to grind it first? If I don't need to grind it, is it beneficial to grind it before unsealing? Thanks <3

Did you try changing blocks?

17 minutes ago, Notvigil said:

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my lame D'argent unsealing. Not sure if I have the correct info, but it should unseal after 10,000 kills right? Maybe i'm missing something, but I've got over 10,000 kills on it and it hasn't unsealed and there is no "use" option to unseal it either. Am I missing something here? Do I need to grind it first? If I don't need to grind it, is it beneficial to grind it before unsealing? Thanks <3

To expand on what lemon suggested.
The server doesn't track the kills the same as the client and the client will internally fall behind... once you are able to unseal the item, the client will think is missing kills and not let you unseal.
Changing blocks as suggested by lemon will refresh the client's kill counter and make it work.

9 hours ago, Notvigil said:

Since this wasn't answered, you can't grind weapons that require unsealing. Only once they've been fully unsealed will grinders work on them.

This is in contrast to weapons that can be metamorphosized from one kind of weapon to another, such as the Guld Milla mechguns or Dark Flow for instance; Guld Milla requires both Handgun: Guld and Handgun: Milla to be ground to +9 (their respective max grind) before they can be fused into Guld Milla, while Dark Flow requires any kind of basic Sword (Sword, Gigush, Breaker, Claymore, Calibur) to be ground to their respective max before applying the PGF to turn it into Dark Flow. The resulting weapon can (usually) be ground further to that new weapon's max.

Ā 

TL;DR

You probably knew this already. :onion-head13:

25 minutes ago, Sinow Dark said:

Since this wasn't answered, you can't grind weapons that require unsealing. Only once they've been fully unsealed will grinders work on them.

This is in contrast to weapons that can be metamorphosized from one kind of weapon to another, such as the Guld Milla mechguns or Dark Flow for instance; Guld Milla requires both Handgun: Guld and Handgun: Milla to be ground to +9 (their respective max grind) before they can be fused into Guld Milla, while Dark Flow requires any kind of basic Sword (Sword, Gigush, Breaker, Claymore, Calibur) to be ground to their respective max before applying the PGF to turn it into Dark Flow. The resulting weapon can (usually) be ground further to that new weapon's max.

I was gonna ask what you meant but then saw the highlight.
The question in general was answered but regarding to the grind part of the question:

Afaik you can actually grind sealed weapons.... if not, it would be useless to have 35 grind on Lame D'Argent (although who would want to keep it as a Lame anyway) however this does not affect the unsealing operation.

You meed to do the government quests that momoko gives in multimode principal 's office to unlock more solo mode quests.

On 8/16/2017 at 9:12 PM, Sinow Dark said:

Ā 

TL;DR

You probably knew this already. :onion-head13:

That is incorrect. Lame d'Argent actually grinds to +35, though it doesn't really help to do so (and sometimes causes a weird bug where it shows up as excal +99 in your bank only afterwards even though excal has no grind).

3 hours ago, Necrokillers83 said:

Hi, i have two ennemies part but i can't do the quests to turn them into weapons. I did all "main story" quests but there isn't "secret delivery" in "main/side story". can someone help me please (T-T) ?

As lemon said, the new Government Quests added in Blue Burst take the place of the old "beat boss and then speak to principal" requirement for quest unlocking. Momoka can be found in Multiplayer mode in the principal's office on the left (look for the pink dress char wearing ovenmitts).

Edited by Fyrewolf5

22 minutes ago, Notvigil said:

So I've heard tales of level 0 mags that you can get from a quest in episode two.

Question one: is this true?

Question two: what quest and how?

thanks. <3

Yes you can! Ā The quest Power Plant Plight is an ep2 cooperative quest that awards a 0/0/0/0 red baby mag when you clear on ultimate.Ā  You need a partner though.

Edited by Lemon

10 hours ago, Laz said:

HI, I want to leveling in CCA and going to join a CCA party. Do i need to unlock CCA before to join party?

No. Ā The door of a multiplayer game uses the lock status of thr party leader.