Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

3 minutes ago, Soly said:

Any kill counter on an item can go up to 32767.
I should actually make the ship stop counting once it reaches the required kills.

oh nice, I was just wondering, i was thinking If it went to 100k I would hold some kind of mini event where u bring me 100k limiter for dank prizes haha, back to the mini event drawing board , thanks

Edited by Terrybriggs711

11 hours ago, Kiergan Tyrloc said:

I'm on win 10. Which compatibility mode should I use to help psobb run best? 

I use W10 and don't use any compatibility mode, I'd recommend to use one only if you have issues running the game.

1 minute ago, Soly said:

I use W10 and don't use any compatibility mode, I'd recommend to use one only if you have issues running the game.

I have a small crashing issue with photon blasts. Occasionally the game crashes in the middle of the PB. I figured since it was such an old game that compatibility mode would help.

14 hours ago, Soly said:

Try DEP (Data Execution Prevention).. I'm on mobile and can't look up the exact steps for that.

Tried setting all the .exe files to DEP. Still crashing... any other suggestions?

Edit: I reinstalled... So far so good!

Edited by Kiergan Tyrloc

Hey, so, I was just fooling around a little bit in Spaceships, just checking the game out again and I was using Hundred Souls and it felt weaker. Did it recently get some sort of damage alteration of some kind? I seem to remember this weapon being way stronger for some reason?

Just now, Sinow Dark said:

Yeah, the broken-ness was just shifted over to other items, like Centurion/Battle instead. :onion-head63:

Lol...
With broken I meant not having the data it was intended to have.

Anyway, yeah it brought down from 1600 atp.. to the current value which should be available in the item wiki.

• Dw 1

14 minutes ago, Soly said:

Lol...
With broken I meant not having the data it was intended to have.

Anyway, yeah it brought down from 1600 atp.. to the current value which should be available in the item wiki.

Fair enough, I did think that having more ATP than Ultima DF was a little overwhelming for a saber type weapon that is easier to make than DF. I'm actually fairly content with where the ATP sits right now. Thanks for the responses!

3 hours ago, John Villaluz said:

Do your console commands reset upon: closing the game? Switching characters?

I don't know what you mean with console commands resetting.

Commands act on the spot, if they must preserve anything, it would be saved on the character data or some other fields in the database.

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my lame D'argent unsealing. Not sure if I have the correct info, but it should unseal after 10,000 kills right? Maybe i'm missing something, but I've got over 10,000 kills on it and it hasn't unsealed and there is no "use" option to unseal it either. Am I missing something here? Do I need to grind it first? If I don't need to grind it, is it beneficial to grind it before unsealing? Thanks <3