Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 minutes ago, Manticora said:

one more question, there is a quest with like 20 rappy in the first room on forest 1. what is it's name?

which ep?

EP1 Wrath of Forest

EP2 first few rooms in Temple or Gov 5-1 or Random Attack Xrd

1 hour ago, ARMAGGEDON said:

How does the ID-change work? Do i get a new name or is the ID the only thing that changes? Also, can any GM do that for me or do i have to ask specific GM's?

you just meet up with any gm in lobby on the appropriate character, name stays the same.

38 minutes ago, gunpowder66 said:

can i not disable 3 lasers with sonic on the tinkerbells dog side mission? anytime i try to get 3 lasers sonic just rqs

I'm pretty sure I've gotten through the lasers. However, I was unable to complete the quest due to a different issue (could not pick up the item that keeps dog from running away).

1 minute ago, Manticora said:

how do you add % to a baranz launcher? A guide says use photon crystal, but how?

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/341-photon-drops-info/

there is the info for adding stats (native/a.beast/machine/dark), you just have to do west tower/east tower. start quest, before you go to area talk to the hopkins (thats the yellow fonewm) he will bring you to paganini, then go to area, at that point where you recieve the data dont finish the quest, make a pipe and go to hopkins again and give the data to paganini then. this you have to do in both quests (east and west) can be done on normal

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2586-adding-hit-to-monster-weapons-guide/

thats the guide for the hit% on enemy weapons

32 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

how many kills can you put on a limiter past 20k [ like will it keep counting to 100k for example]

Any kill counter on an item can go up to 32767.
I should actually make the ship stop counting once it reaches the required kills.

Will it overflow? Allowing us to use the negatives?

Edited by Lemon