Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

44 minutes ago, Piston Hyundai said:

Does the Cat Scratch Fever Costume boost the range of Shifta and Deband or the effectiveness of it?

Just the range

4 hours ago, Piston Hyundai said:

Bummer. Shame there's no real way to have humans' techs go past their early limits. Makes things like Cent/Tech kind of worthless.

well if they go over limit they would be broken (my opinion)

i mean forces would always have sd 50 (i would carry then 4x c/tech in inv lol) and even the ramarl/foney would have 40 sd

Ā 

i think actually its perfect as it is. have you ever seen a racast/hucast with 2 way pb (41 sd) ? they're a beast

Edited by Night

Just now, Night said:

well if they go over limit they would be broken (my opinion)

i mean forces would always have sd 50 (i would carry then 5x c/tech in inv lol) and even the ramarl/foney would have 40 sd

Ā 

i think actually its perfect as it is. have you ever seen a racast/hucast with 2 way pb (41 sd) ? they're a beast

I'm just talking about the limit of 15 for non-force classes. Having S/D and Resta 20 would be nice on my RAmar. Anything over 30 would definitely be overkill.

53 minutes ago, Piston Hyundai said:

I'm just talking about the limit of 15 for non-force classes. Having S/D and Resta 20 would be nice on my RAmar.

Ramarl and Hunewearl have lvl 20 spells already. If everybody could, those 2 would be outclassed as support is their strength.

Though Humar can't even SD so he would still have lv 0 SD either way.

Ā 

(And yeah, Centurion/technique definitely didn't deserve to be released)

Edited by R-78

For a relatively easy drop, I appreciated Centurion/Technique the most on my Forces for getting high levels of Grants/Megid. Finding high level Grants/Megid on your own is still something of a rarity, let alone for 4+ Forces...

Ā 

But yeah, slot units in general, just like Materials, do not allow stat boosting beyond a class's limit. Technique units are no exception so it shouldn't be much of a surprise.

So I haven't played in a while - thought I'd get online for a while to change things up a bit - but the game keeps saying I have invalid credentials and won't let me log into the game - can someone help me pls?

I've played before - many times before - please help . . . someone anyone . . . .

Just started playing a couple weeks ago, and I'm wondering about how I add hit% to my Frozen Shooter. I've read a guide about adding hit% to monster weapons, but it doesn't go into depth about any quest lines I'm supposed to do or how to add hit % to a non monster weapon.

Thanks in advance for your time.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Dathal said:

Just started playing a couple weeks ago, and I'm wondering about how I add hit% to my Frozen Shooter. I've read a guide about adding hit% to monster weapons, but it doesn't go into depth about any quest lines I'm supposed to do or how to add hit % to a non monster weapon.

Thanks in advance for your time.Ā 

You use donation tickets to add hit to non monster weapons

or if a GM does another pd hitĀ event(probably wont happen anytime soon)

Ā 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/announcement/13-item-list-donations/

Edited by MadOrNah

i have beat about 10 event monsters and gotten PD's. i just beat the gryphon and my bud picks up wing and i get a pd. i haven't gotten anything really good in sometime. is there anyway there is something messed up with one of my files or something. my thumbs are going numb playing for PD's. i know i have bad luck, but dang. thanks.

hace 30 minutos, LisaBurgin dijo:

i have beat about 10 event monsters and gotten PD's. i just beat the gryphon and my bud picks up wing and i get a pd. i haven't gotten anything really good in sometime. is there anyway there is something messed up with one of my files or something. my thumbs are going numb playing for PD's. i know i have bad luck, but dang. thanks.

I doubt you have any kind of bug, just bad luck, anyway If I could choose a PD its better for me than a gryphon wingĀ :P

• Like 1