Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

Wouldn't adding

password_match = (password_match & (*c == 0x00))

at the end to make sure the entered password is also done right?

The comparison is unnecessarily being done manually.

It can be done just using 

int wcsncmp(const wchar_t *string1, const wchar_t *string2, size_t count);

8 hours ago, Soly said:

Lol, is not as easy as that, and it makes no sense anyway (afaik, don't really use languages that have === comparisons).
If you have 2 strings that differ only by length, would == vs === change the result?

Well I was supposing that somehow, one of them was not a string, and in this case, yes it would make a difference (in php at least).

If you compare, let's say 1 and '1qwerty' in php, it returns true with the == operator.

Now if you compare it with === or if you compare '1' and '1whateveryouwant' it will return false of course.

HUMAR:

I want the Humar is supposed to shifta and deband back not Zalure and jell the war honest false char is without Shifta and deband

You look at no one likes the and really bad char is and no Shifta and Deband buff make only Zalure and Jellen that they do not need because of the sepcial Zalure or Jellen weapon please I hope the Humar is back the shifta and deband again as one GameCube was honestly arranged!

"I hope so"

Salem, this is painful to read ... you should really look into learning English grammar someday. Besides, HUmar never had SD on Gamecube. Only on Dreamcast.

• Like 2

On 2017-07-01 at 9:53 AM, El Socko said:

Salem, this is painful to read ... you should really look into learning English grammar someday. Besides, HUmar never had SD on Gamecube. Only on Dreamcast.

His profile picture is a troll-face. It is the deadest of dead giveaways.

Granted, they may have an abhorrent grasp of English, but they may also be trying to fuck with us. Either way, don't take them seriously and dismiss everything they say on principal. It's the only way to deal with trolls/the literately-challenged.

Is there something that I can throw my unwanted rares at (I have tons of God/HPs/Arms, Last Survivors, DB's Sabers, ect.) My bank is filling up with these and I was wondering if there was a more profitable way of getting rid of them than selling them to the shop for 10 meseta.

@DashXavier Indeed, you can also

1. Pick them up on the ground if it's a weapon (all the units such as god/hp can be ignored right away)
  2. Check if they have very high stats
    • Throw them right away if not
    • Sell them to me if yes

24 minutes ago, Sinow Dark said:

His profile picture is a troll-face. It is the deadest of dead giveaways.

Granted, they may have an abhorrent grasp of English, but they may also be trying to fuck with us. Either way, don't take them seriously and dismiss everything they say on principal. It's the only way to deal with trolls/the literately-challenged.

I've got nothing to do I'm bad English what can I do why do you just tell me trollface listen to the insults I have nothing to do when I ask a question why do you just want me negative :cc-sad:

On 1.7.2017 at 3:53 PM, El Socko said:

I did not know I had old play with Humar can learn the S / D as Z / J :rf-11:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Salem11 said:

I've got nothing to do I'm bad English what can I do why do you just tell me trollface listen to the insults I have nothing to do when I ask a question why do you just want me negative :cc-sad:

why just talk in you native language?not saying it in a bad way

4 hours ago, Salem11 said:

If your native language isn't English, this forum also has a Spanish section if that's a language you can use more easily. Otherwise, I can only echo the suggestion given by El Socko: brush up on your English because it's very hard to understand. A good place to start would be your punctuation; it's already hard enough to figure out what you're saying without all your sentences running together.

42 minutes ago, Layne said:

what's the req for turning a Master Raven into a Psycho? I have the item and the gun, but I can't combine it.

The requirements to combine any weapon are : The ability to equip the completed weapon i.e. the stat requirement (200ata) and the class requirement (male hunter/ranger), as well as being at least level 100 and maximum grind on the starting weapon (9).

So if you equip a master raven +9 on a humar/hucast/ramar/racast, have at least 200ata, and are at least level 100, the use option will show up on psycho black crystal.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

@DashXavier 110 % is the max you can get in attack speed on Ultima and it can only be achieved with Centurion/battle; if this answers your questions.

Also, I don't think you understand how things work : the only way to raise your attack speed on pso is through battle units or special armors (such as the Odoshi kind). There is also some combinaison (like Gratia & Yasminkovs) that allow you to get more speed. You also got some very rare example like Sacred Duster which is a weapon that set your attack speed to 30%.

Attack speed is not cumulative, only the best bonus will be applied.

So this cap of 40% you're talking about can only be achieved by Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidu (a hunter armor), Heavenly/Battle and v101 as far as I know. Then it jumps to 110% with centurion/battle.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1