Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is there any cheaper source of Photon Boosters or Magic Rock: Heart Key right now other than the 50PD cost from Gallon's? I just wanted to know before dumping the PDs to make a 70H Snow Queen or Magical Piece.

26 minutes ago, Wavebuster said:

Is there any cheaper source of Photon Boosters or Magic Rock: Heart Key right now other than the 50PD cost from Gallon's? I just wanted to know before dumping the PDs to make a 70H Snow Queen or Magical Piece.

you can buy them from players. i might have a couple photon boosters somewhere. i'd have to double check for heart keys. i'd sell them for 30pd each

Well does someone have an working Itemmaker for the testservers.. And if the problen is on my side :D Can someone help me? @Soly

Edited by RedSniper
Added Soly

3 minutes ago, Soly said:

It's somewhere in the change log topic.
Get it here.

I got an Error Message...

Ā 

Heres The Error Message

!Ā Ā  Cannot open 7zxa.dll
Ā Ā Ā  Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
!Ā Ā  C:\Users\BloodShadow\Downloads\Item Maker(4).7z: The archive is corrupt

Ā 

On 6/23/2017 at 0:13 AM, Terashi said:

Any advice for hunting Red Sword or Chain Sawd as a Skyly HUney? Areas/Quests? I'm either level 138 or 139 and my strongest weapon is a VIVIENNE +50, need something to deal decent damage to multiple monsters at once. Ā Or would I be better off going straight for SJS/Lame D?

Both of these drop in Caves on skyly. The monsters themselves aren't super strong, but you do have to pay attention to the Lillies that will shoot megid. Various quests might include things like Crysis en Dos Tierras 2 and 3, Caverns of Gloom, Science Project, Endless Nightmare 2, Mop Up 2, Random Attack Xrd Stage(depending on path), Maximum Attack 4 A, B, or C, Maximum Attack S, Maximum Attack 1 v2 (can reach caves by heading left into the monest/wolves room, then warp to dome area), Lost Ice Spinner, even the 1player quest Addicting Food can be good for Vulmer, or you could just play caves regularly as well. Many different options so you don't get bored of one.
I recommend having cure/paralysis or a sacred cloth armor (15edk) to prevent lily paralysis (or just carry antiparal), as well as dark resist via things like brightness circle / commander uniform (25), shield of delsaber / rupika / light relief (25), sue's coat (40), vampire cloak (32), hylian shield (35), resist/devil or centurion/resist (15), and divine protection (20, when beat time is odd), I think it's around 67 or so to resist ob lily megid (mil lily is random level up to 30 and boosts all ob lily in room to match that).
The crysis quests are among my favorites on the server, so if you catch me free sometime I'll be down to play them.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

I don't know if people can remember this, but does anyone know the name of the song that used to play for the lobby/event some 2-3 years ago?

The song sounded like something from some anime with J-pop vocals and has violin tunes.

It's not under the list of songs when you /lobbyevent... if anyone knows it, I would really appreciate it! :)

45 minutes ago, Aiyo Kunana said:

I don't know if people can remember this, but does anyone know the name of the song that used to play for the lobby/event some 2-3 years ago?

The song sounded like something from some anime with J-pop vocals and has violin tunes.

It's not under the list of songs when you /lobbyevent... if anyone knows it, I would really appreciate it! :)

Was it this thing from pso2? ( ēµ‚ć‚ć‚ŠćŖ恍ē‰©čŖž )

Ā 

• Like 1

Ā 

1 minute ago, Aiyo Kunana said:

Oh my god, YES! This is the one1! Thank you so much, Fyrewolf5!

Now I'm able to appreciate the roadtrips with this song playing :D

Note: The video I posted has 2 songs in it, so you may want to find another version that is just that song if you want to rip it out of the video to put onto a cd or something. this link has a detailed description which has info of singer / song name / lyrics (in jp and romanji), if you care about that kind of thing. I didn't post it before because the video quality is super low on that one.

• Like 1

So, I'm utterly sick and tired of being Bluefull because it's just a garbage ID all-around. In everyone's (or anyone's) personal opinion, what would be the best Section ID for a HUCast?

Ā 

I keep seeing people mentioning Yasminkov 9000's with a Demon special on it, but the normal Yas 9K's don't have a special. Is there a way to add a special to weapons without them, or is it some kind of server-exclusive variant?