Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is it possible to get non min stats Safety Heart, Virus Armor etc without using DTs ?

2 hours ago, Champione said:

both are set there is none max or min

this is not right..

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=01012F

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=01022A

and @R-78 im not sure.. what i could think of: if you hunt a max stink frame/invisible guard and use the parasitic cell type d/magic rock heart key on them they will stay at max. but idk D: could try it for you if you want?

3 hours ago, Night said:

this is not right..

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=01012F

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=01022A

and @R-78 im not sure.. what i could think of: if you hunt a max stink frame/invisible guard and use the parasitic cell type d/magic rock heart key on them they will stay at max. but idk D: could try it for you if you want?

I'll have to test this, will let you know the results soon™

18 minutes ago, Night said:

we could test that in test server lol :P

Okay looks like you can get Safety Heart with 8 points + DEF/EVP but that's nowhere close to max, and Virus Armor does not keep the stats of the Stink Frame. 

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Okay looks like you can get Safety Heart with 8 points + DEF/EVP but that's nowhere close to max, and Virus Armor does not keep the stats of the Stink Frame. 

im not sure.. but i searched a bit in the net and found someone from eden writing that:

For make this rare (and expensive) armor you need :
A lvl 156 character, a stink frame, 80 pds (need it to buy 4 "parasitic cell type D" in gallon shop)

Min stat VA Have 240 DFP and 90 EVP
Max stat VA have 290 DFP and 110 EVP

Min stat Stink frame have 40 DFP and 15 EVP
Max stat Stink frame have 125 DFP and 100 EVP

If you want a Max stat VA you need a stink frame with at least 90 DFP and 35 EVP

For exemple : if you use a stink frame with 60 DFP and 20 EVP, the VA will have 260 DFP and 95 EVP

IMPORTANT : before crying your VA is min stat,
when you will use the 4 parasitic cell on the frame,
VA will be min stat as long as you stay in the room, just open a new room and it will be max stat.

This tips is the same for other combination stuff like epsiguard spirit garment etc
But i dont tested for those one yet on Eden (just on my local serv).

Which Section IDs should I have? I might make a total of 4 characters, 3 Hunters and 1 Ranger. I'm thinking Redria, Skyly, Purplenum, and maybe Oran for turning Lavis Cannon (syncestas) into Double Cannon and Aura Field. Or I could get different IDs if I trade with people, but I don't know anyone yet.

I'm just not familiar with Episode 4 drops as I've never played BB.

Edited by secoever

@R-78 @Night @mudkipzjm

Originally, the server resets armors that have stats over their max value, but I think I removed that long ago (when people where "accidentally" converting their "max" red rings into costumes, which would end up removing the stats).
If I did, then you only need to have an armor with enough extra stats to reach the max of the end item.

• Like 1

Ok thank you guys. (lol Champione)

Indeed I tried a while ago with Aura fields and always got min stats, no matter the stats on the Spirit garments.

@secoever Oran is the best ID for episode IV imo so go for it.

15 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Ok thank you guys. (lol Champione)

Indeed I tried a while ago with Aura fields and always got min stats, no matter the stats on the Spirit garments.

@secoever Oran is the best ID for episode IV imo so go for it.

Well on eden they mentioned aura field too and that it strangely always ended up as min and no idea why

11 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

You have to reload block to actually see the real stats. It'll show as if it's min until you do, but it does keep the variance, it just needs a reload to show it to you. I've tested making virus armor myself before, and it does work, it just doesn't display properly immediately.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Any advice for hunting Red Sword or Chain Sawd as a Skyly HUney? Areas/Quests? I'm either level 138 or 139 and my strongest weapon is a VIVIENNE +50, need something to deal decent damage to multiple monsters at once.  Or would I be better off going straight for SJS/Lame D?

Edited by Terashi