Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hello,

Debiter => The Tentacular Truth (47) / Lost Chaos Calibur (43)

Ep2 Rappies => Lost Shock Gungnir (48)

Thanks to Girth:

40 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

What is the best ep 2 quest to hunt El rappies? 

and also, which is the best to hunt delbiters??

Probably random attack xrd. What I usually do is the first couple rooms of the regular map then load up XRD

There's several decent quests to hunt them. Lost Chaos Calibur, TTT, ROCT, LHB. Although, I think TTT and LCC are probably the best, but LCC takes forever and TTT can be kinda difficult.

Edited by mudkipzjm

I prefer doing first 4 rooms of 5-1 and first 4 rooms of temple (free roam map) it's about 11-12, but only takes 4-5min.

rappyMaps.thumb.png.fb24dc777fd206f245690ecfab71a2e3.png

Might be a rather stupid (and greedy-sounding) question, so apologies if it comes across as such. Haven't been here for years; don't know what's changed.

Regarding DT's and adding % to weapons: can this only be done to weapons purchased using DT's during the purchase process?

Example: I buy -- I dunno -- a Chain Sawd for 15 DT's, then I tack another 15 DT's on there and request 20% Hit; that item then gets sent to me with the requested stats. However, if I bought the CS for its base worth of 15 and had that delivered to me as is, could I buy another 15 DT's and ask for that extra hit added on afterward and my CS gets modified by a GM or something? Or I trade for the new one?

TL;DR

Could I pay DT's for extra % on weapons I already own or do I have to buy a new weapon and request the extra % be added on before it's delivered to me?

3 hours ago, Sinow Dark said:

Might be a rather stupid (and greedy-sounding) question, so apologies if it comes across as such. Haven't been here for years; don't know what's changed.

Regarding DT's and adding % to weapons: can this only be done to weapons purchased using DT's during the purchase process?

Example: I buy -- I dunno -- a Chain Sawd for 15 DT's, then I tack another 15 DT's on there and request 20% Hit; that item then gets sent to me with the requested stats. However, if I bought the CS for its base worth of 15 and had that delivered to me as is, could I buy another 15 DT's and ask for that extra hit added on afterward and my CS gets modified by a GM or something? Or I trade for the new one?

TL;DR

Could I pay DT's for extra % on weapons I already own or do I have to buy a new weapon and request the extra % be added on before it's delivered to me?

Pretty much everything on the donation list is cheaper to get with better stats from a player (chain sawd with hit goes for like 30pds from what I've seen). 

You can add stats to any weapon, regardless of whether or not you redeemed for it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kagetsuya said:

Is there a way to remove the 30FPS cap? I tried with Nvidia control panel and nothing still locked at 30

Sadly not (yet).

We were looking into that but no luck yet.

• Like 1

How does Centurion / Tech work? What are the benefits? Does it stack and/or go over the Tech level caps for the classes? Would a maxed out FO benefit from it?

Other than when starting out it does not seem that useful, so I'm assuming I don't understand how it works.

20 hours ago, thelionorion said:

Pretty much everything on the donation list is cheaper to get with better stats from a player (chain sawd with hit goes for like 30pds from what I've seen). 

You can add stats to any weapon, regardless of whether or not you redeemed for it

The Chain Sawd was just an example; I was actually thinking about adding % to my SJS, but thaaanks~! :onion-head11:

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

So, basically, there's no point in me buying 90 mind mats from you because a force with 150 mind mats is just a walking pile of wasted mats.

2 hours ago, Terashi said:

Wait, so HP/TP mats are completely independent of, say Power/Mind mats, right?  I can just quaff all the HP mats I've got without worrying?

Yes. Feel free to shove them all in your face-hole.

However, I believe if you clear your mats using the in-game command, those mats will also be cleared. It's a complete wipe.

Edited by Sinow Dark