Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I dont know.

There wasnt anything in the page he linked but regardless of that, i would not download anything from such shady site that was like registered a few days ago (or at least nobody had taken the time to make a decent website).

There are known sites for psobb skins and other graphical improvements.

• Like 1

Kind of a weird question, but does the manner in which a Rappy dies, affect its drop?

That is to say, if I blast one from afar twice to make him instantly run off and drop an item do I still have the same chance at a rare as if I had let it settle, and waddle towards me?

1 minute ago, Layne said:

Kind of a weird question, but does the manner in which a Rappy dies, affect its drop?

That is to say, if I blast one from afar twice to make him instantly run off and drop an item do I still have the same chance at a rare as if I had let it settle, and waddle towards me?

There is no difference.

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Episode 4 One Player mode, under Side Story. You need a photon crystal to play. Reward list can be found here https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/special-quests/

I noticed a few small errors in the black paper rewards, ive been taking notes on what i found there that isnt on list, i was wondering if i make an updated list and send to u if you could check it out 

48 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

I noticed a few small errors in the black paper rewards, ive been taking notes on what i found there that isnt on list, i was wondering if i make an updated list and send to u if you could check it out 

The only thing that should be different is that hitogata was changed to book of hitogata, since we altered that one later. I think the list is generated from the quest file.

46 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

The only thing that should be different is that hitogata was changed to book of hitogata, since we altered that one later. I think the list is generated from the quest file.

ya i noticed that one, i also found kasami bracer in BPD1 rappy on 2 diff difficultys , i didnt think i seen it listed, ill check others i found when i get home to my notes, was all very minor stuff, 

1 minute ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

ya i noticed that one, i also found kasami bracer in BPD1 rappy on 2 diff difficultys , i didnt think i seen it listed, ill check others i found when i get home to my notes, was all very minor stuff, 

ah i see. that's something is on the old list page (https://www.phantasystaronline.net/quest_drops.php) but its not on the newer one for some reason. Ill look into getting it fixed.

41 minutes ago, TooPhat said:

I just did a TTF where there were TONS of mobs spawning, how did that happen? ive done TTF many times over the last few days and it was not like that.

It is possible that instead of doing VR>Towards the Future quest that you went into the Ultima>TTF ULTIMA quest, which is a modified version off TTF with more monsters.