Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

35 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

But Vjaya for vanilla is simply one hell of a charge  attack

But the point is it's not charge, just a special that is similar.  (instead of 2x, it's 3x but will charge you even if you miss) [numbers might be off by a bit, but that's what I remember them at].

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

But the point is it's not charge, just a special that is similar.  (instead of 2x, it's 3x but will charge you even if you miss) [numbers might be off by a bit, but that's what I remember them at].

its 10k meseta if you use 1x special. even if there is a mob or not :P

Not only is it 10k meseta per swing (and not 200 per hit the way charge is, as night points out), but vjaya special has hard attack properties, such as the accuracy, knockback, and building pb (which makes it extremely good for building up pb for a second chain if the team did it once already, and you aren't doing a TA run where a second pb wouldn't be needed.) It's the same kind of thing as calling Frozen Shooter special "blizzard"; even if they both freeze the target, they are actually quite different specials (FS also is hard attack properties, ignores enemy ESP, non-bullet projectile, etc.).

• Like 1

Hey there.  I just got a red saber from a hildetorr on my Skyly but the drop chart says they drop centurion/luck.  Can they drop both or something?

2 minutes ago, coolguy said:

Hey there.  I just got a red saber from a hildetorr on my Skyly but the drop chart says they drop centurion/luck.  Can they drop both or something?

that drop was from last event, drop chart is not up to date yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leg4best said:

anyone use Xpadder? I'm not able to move both screens at once, following this guide:

Followed it step-by-step and still, I can only move one screen at a time. I neeeeeed help

The trick to that guide is that PSO will only recognize a controller that is plugged in before the client is launched and will recognize inputs from it even if that is not the currently active window.
So one of the clients is NOT using xpadder and is using the default psobb controller recognition, which can be customized in the options menu and will work even if that client is not the currently active window. Then the other client (which was started without a controller plugged in so it does not recognize a controller is in use) is using xpadder to be controlled, and must be the currently active window. i.e. Active Client (started without controller plugged in) = Xpadder input; Inactive Client (started with controller plugged in) = Default PSO Controller Input
Does that make more sense?

10 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Do you mean by Paganini in Gallon's Shop? Yea, he can add a third stat to an excal/tjs.

Oh woops haha yeah ive meant paganini. Sorry lol

9 hours ago, Soly said:

He only refuses Lame and SJS since they need the killcounter.

Ty soly and saith :)

So I created a 2nd character, a force. I found a bunch of techniques on my main character, a ranger. Is there any way to use a shared bank system or move them from my main to my 2nd without creating a 2nd account and using a 2nd computer? The old drop, pickup, switch characters, and then vice versa?

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, SoFreshKev said:

So I created a 2nd character, a force. I found a bunch of techniques on my main character, a ranger. Is there any way to use a shared bank system or move them from my main to my 2nd without creating a 2nd account and using a 2nd computer? The old drop, pickup, switch characters, and then vice versa?

Thanks in advance!

1. Switch to the shared bank (/bank)
  2. Deposit the items
  3. Log into the second char
  4. Switch to the shared bank and get them.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:

The trick to that guide is that PSO will only recognize a controller that is plugged in before the client is launched and will recognize inputs from it even if that is not the currently active window.
So one of the clients is NOT using xpadder and is using the default psobb controller recognition, which can be customized in the options menu and will work even if that client is not the currently active window. Then the other client (which was started without a controller plugged in so it does not recognize a controller is in use) is using xpadder to be controlled, and must be the currently active window. i.e. Active Client (started without controller plugged in) = Xpadder input; Inactive Client (started with controller plugged in) = Default PSO Controller Input
Does that make more sense?

yeah that makes sense. Its just that the inactive client doesn't read the controller until I make it the active one, which doesn't make sense.

11 minutes ago, Leg4best said:

yeah that makes sense. Its just that the inactive client doesn't read the controller until I make it the active one, which doesn't make sense.

Perhaps try starting the xpadder client first with no controller plugged in, then plug in controller and start the 2nd client with regular input.
While the game *should* recognize the controller even if it gets unplugged and plugged back in (as long as it was in before client was started), sometimes some people have issues with that.