Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Here you go, this gets you to lvl 70 where you'll get 3rd photon blast as twins.

Qty.		Def	Pow	Dex	Mind

antipara		19		95	0	836	190
trade					94	0	836	190
FORCE					
antipara		1		99	0	880	200
evolve to teir 1 (vritra)					
Leilta PB					

antipara		130		0	0	2700	850
evolve to teir 2 (ashvinau)					
Pilla PB					

RANGER Even ID					
Moon + antipara		57		0	0	3327	1705
evolve to teir 3 Kama					
Pilla PB					

Moon + Monofluid	55		0	0	3300	3685

FORCE					
Moon + monofluid	1		0	0	3300	3721
Evolve to teir 3 Ila or Kabanda					
Twins PB					

• Like 1

Is there any way to set the rare drop chime back to the way it was so that PDs dont make any sounds and low-tier rares do again? Or do I have to change each individual command myself in the _items file? Edit: I tried to change the _items.deflaut and _items files and i got "Access Denied".

Edited by CCastles93

1 hour ago, CCastles93 said:

Is there any way to set the rare drop chime back to the way it was so that PDs dont make any sounds and low-tier rares do again? Or do I have to change each individual command myself in the _items file? Edit: I tried to change the _items.deflaut and _items files and i got "Access Denied".

If you can't edit the file, you probably have it inside the program files folder, copy the file to the desktop and edit it there, then copy it back to where it was.

• Like 1

I'm curious, any way of 'fixing' or 'improving' Jellen and Zalure? Like on these custom quests with the big monster spawns, J/Z can't keep up with the demand on locking on more monsters then the limit it can do right now (same with most techniques) and obviously you can't choose on what to lock on specifically (usually based on the closest proximity of monsters), but is there a way to increase the limitation or remove it? :D

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Junsui said:

I'm curious, any way of 'fixing' or 'improving' Jellen and Zalure? Like on these custom quests with the big monster spawns, J/Z can't keep up with the demand on locking on more monsters then the limit it can do right now (same with most techniques) and obviously you can't choose on what to lock on specifically (usually based on the closest proximity of monsters), but is there a way to increase the limitation or remove it? :D

Thanks!

Get better positioning?  Also using Glide targets from back of range, without you target close.

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

Get better positioning?  Also using Glide targets from back of range, without you target close.

I've tried. On some spawns it seems really small amount of monsters are even getting J/Z such as the cave spawns in Ultima TTF. (maybe I can provide some SS later)

The 'current' J/Z does not keep up with the demand of monsters being spawned and on-going spawns on custom quests. Its not intelligent enough to prioritize non-J/Z monsters over J/Z monsters also.

I have to keep on constantly casting both j/z to insure I hit every monster; along side the ones that are getting defeated. In a chaotic quest with strong monsters, or if I am in a low leveled party it can slow things down, or make it a right mess with people dying, getting smashed etc... Makes me look bad too, as 'i'm not doing my job' properly or whatever, when its the limitations of the game mechanics as a whole. In every sega spawns as far as I have seen J/Z can hit every single one of those monsters, so if it was possible to increase the numbers of monsters being inflicted with J/Z or removing any limitation, I don't see it 'breaking' the game, when its mirroring what's already there but extending it towards custom quest spawns.

I actually thought J/Z was limitless or atleast can inflict status change on a ridiculous amount of monsters; completely proving wrong via custom quests lol.

Eh, I don't really see this as an issue with j/z and more of a bad design choice.  But I'll leave it up to the people doing the work.

Ive talked to soly some time ago about the j/z count. He asked if 15 targets arent enough? And i think actualy, yeah its enough

Since all the quests with those huge spawns arent made from sega

Its also hardcoded and not changeable, thats what soly told me about it. Also that is secondary, there is other stuff in priority :)

Edited by Night

On 5/14/2017 at 0:42 PM, Junsui said:

I've tried. On some spawns it seems really small amount of monsters are even getting J/Z such as the cave spawns in Ultima TTF. (maybe I can provide some SS later)

The 'current' J/Z does not keep up with the demand of monsters being spawned and on-going spawns on custom quests. Its not intelligent enough to prioritize non-J/Z monsters over J/Z monsters also.

I have to keep on constantly casting both j/z to insure I hit every monster; along side the ones that are getting defeated. In a chaotic quest with strong monsters, or if I am in a low leveled party it can slow things down, or make it a right mess with people dying, getting smashed etc... Makes me look bad too, as 'i'm not doing my job' properly or whatever, when its the limitations of the game mechanics as a whole. In every sega spawns as far as I have seen J/Z can hit every single one of those monsters, so if it was possible to increase the numbers of monsters being inflicted with J/Z or removing any limitation, I don't see it 'breaking' the game, when its mirroring what's already there but extending it towards custom quest spawns.

I actually thought J/Z was limitless or atleast can inflict status change on a ridiculous amount of monsters; completely proving wrong via custom quests lol.

It's only 10 targets, so not that many really. It also prioritizes farther away targets first, not closer ones. This means you can do it with and without glide to hit different targets (this is especially important on de rol le, as you need to NOT have range boosters to hit his head with j/z). You'll have to consider when you should do j/z and when you should do other tasks instead. If it's a low leveled party, maybe they shouldn't be doing quests they can't handle without help. A lot of j/z is also going to cause dmc more. Regardless, we can't change the target limit. It's just something you are going to have to bear in mind and play around.

Do Berserk/Charge/Spirit all do the same damage? (Not including Diska of Braveman zerk boost or VJaya special)

49 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

Do Berserk/Charge/Spirit all do the same damage? (Not including Diska of Braveman zerk boost or VJaya special)

Yes, but diska of braveman has no special zerk boost (vjaya is a unique special that just happens to cost meseta, but is not really charge).