Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

to make one that saves like that you need to save it in a way that it keeps the alpha in the dds file for import. if you want we can talk of this in pm and I can likely get you the textures you need made with the alphas

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kaiton said:

Regarding this guide:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1300

Regarding Step Five (Kaitabha post lvl 50), it says I can alternate between monomates(pow up, def down)Ā and sol atomizers(pow up, def up). Would it be alright if I just use monomates the whole way through?

Ā 

Also, it says to take my power to 49 before the FO swap, but then Step Six shows the total (5/45/50/0), which makes more sense because (5 + 45 = 50 + 0). So is it safe to assume that was a typo and I can spam monomates til power is 44 and then swap to the FO to make it hit 45?

Ā 

Thanks!

That's quite a strange guide. I don't trust most pso-world mag feeding guides for opinions / how-to (the feeding charts and evolution charts are all I use). Yes it does seem to be a typo saying 49 instead of 44. Also I would choose to use Hunter group A ids (viridia skyly purplenum redria yellowboze) from level 49-100, which will both evolves for twins and fall into the Ila feeding group which is superior to Kaitabha (Ila takes dimates for the power and antiparalysis for dex). It is probably best to get the rest of the dex up to 50 right away first, then do the power to 44 (it'll evolve away from ila if pow>dex, and you'll avoid any 45/45 issues that way), since if you already started a mag on ranger then it will have decent dex already by that point.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

47 minutes ago, Frethia Runo said:

to make one that saves like that you need to save it in a way that it keeps the alpha in the dds file for import. if you want we can talk of this in pm and I can likely get you the textures you need made with the alphas

Thanks! Sent PM :)

17 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

is there a way to hit olga's foot with DF at the begining of second form without hitting the mags on top of him? like some angle i have to hit him from or something?

Point Blank onto his foot immediately? That's not going to be optimal anyway though... Better to use something else from range like a mech to do damage first, df mag as it flies down, then dodge dp and run in after to point blank foot.

16 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

is there a way to hit olga's foot with DF at the begining of second form without hitting the mags on top of him? like some angle i have to hit him from or something?

i'm not sure seeing as i've never tried. i get down to 89-107 hp before the warp and use 2 dimates to get back down to df health when he uses DP

3 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Is it possible to make a mag 0/0/70/130 with pb/twins using a PPP mag? If so what should I do for that?

I would ask RRR if he's tried that. But in my experience, you'd have at least 1 level in defense. I'm not certain if the 0def glitch works with dex and mind

It should be, I am working on it right now.Ā  I've gotten to lvl 10 with 0.99 / 0.00 / 8.80 / 2.00 feeding antiparalysis.Ā  I'll edit\post again once I get finished.

Ā 

I mean, I could be wrong, but judging by what I see on the feeding table it should actually be easier than making dex/pow 0 def mags haha not only does antipara give more to dex before level 10 it reduced def after level 10.