Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

17 hours ago, MemeDream said:

Is there a bonus reward for clearing The Restless Lion without returning to the city?

I believe so yes (also not allowed to die possibly). I'm not entirely sure what bonus you do get as it's been far too long since I've done it, while it could be extra meseta at the end, it may also be required to reach the final true ending in the Warrior's Pride > Restless Lion > Pioneer Spirits questline.

5 hours ago, juans said:

Buenas, ayer estube haciendo con mi hermano la TTF y hicimos la parte de los corazoncitos, al terminar fuimos hablar con la mujer y me dieron este item, pero no se q hacer con el, si alguien me pudiera decir q tengo q hacer con el o si esta bugueado seria de mucha ayuda, gracias y espero sus respuestas ;)

Juan.png

Accessories son el premio de la prueba de amor minigame/sidequest en Towards the Future (TTF). En Respective Tommorow (RT), puedes sacar Green Ring si hablas con uno de las personas en el laboratorio cuando tienes los accessories.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

I would like to know which acronyms are commonly used on challenge mode and what they mean. Thanks :cr-dancing:

Weapons:
S / Sa / Sab - Saber
B / Br - Brand
B / Bu - Buster
Pal - Pallasch
HG - Handgun
AG - Autogun
LG - Lockgun
RG - Railgun
SW - Sword
Gig - Gigush
DG - Dagger
KN - Knife
BL - Blade
MG - Mechgun
Ass - Assault
WA - Wand
SL - Slicer
PT - Partisan
HB - Halbert
RI - Rifle
SN - Sniper
#### namd - Weapons are often called with their attribute values. in ep1 stating which attribute is redundant, as it'll always only be for the area you are in. For example, if you find a Buster with 60machine and 75hit in 1c6, you can say "bu 6075". For ep2 calling attributes is important since it can be anything, so the same weapon would be "bu 6075 mh" or "bu 60m75h" or other similar things. Can sometimes shorten even further to just say "bu 67 mh", meaning buster 6X% machine and 7X% hit. In general, Sabers are stronger than any equivalent level other weapon series and are preferred for raw damage and superior animation, though dagger series hit and mechgun series hit can be useful, as can handgun series hit in certain stages.

Tools:
m / mm / mate - monomate
dm - dimate
f / mf - monofluid
df - difluid
d / doll / $ - $cape Doll
# / # / #  -  Monomate# / Dimate# / ScapeDoll# or Monofluid# / Difluid# / ScapeDoll#  i.e. "4/2/2" = 4monomate 2dimate 2doll, or "f 3/4/2" is 3monofluid 4difluid 2doll (trimates/trifluids and star atomizers are quite rare, sometimes can be said as a 4th number though).

pm / pmat - power material
mm / mmat - mind material
lm / lmat - luck material
hm / hpm / hpmat - hp material
tm / tpm / tpmat - tp material

Armor/Units:
KP / Kpow - Knight/Power
GP / Gpow - General/Power
marm or m/arm - marksman/arm
garm or g/arm - general/arm
earm or e/arm - elf/arm
#s or s# - Slotted Armor with # slots i.e. "3s" = 3 slotted armor. If you wish you can specify that it is a FR / Frame, though this is almost never done (forces cannot wear armors, only frames).

Other:
dt = damage trap
ct = confuse trap
ft = freeze trap
Chain / Trap Chain - using a trap to blow up another trap. when the first trap explodes, any other traps in range you have set will also explode. can be used to time traps for second freezes, deal extra damage, freeze nano dragons / gi gue without them trying to fly away, or other things.

box / boxing - splitting off to retrieve boxes, usually done by the weakest char or the force
r / ring - Heal Ring

HHH - Heavy>Heavy>Heavy combo, N and S can stand for Normal Special respectively. Could also say NdNdH or N dN dH for Normal delayNormal  delayHeavy, though it's not often done. Combo delay is important to keep certain enemies constantly flinching and unable to counterattack. Shouldn't have to tell people proper combo style vs which kind of mob often.

dmc - Damage Cancel. Try not to all gang up on the same mob or a lot of damage will be ignored.
freeze glitch - a side effect of dmc, it is possible to refreeze an enemy if everyone attacks it just as it's about to unfreeze. useful to keep some mobs frozen, though one person may want to limit attacking to only when it's about to unfreeze to limit any other dmc.
confuse glitch - rarely done. see freeze glitch.

1c# - ep 1 cmode stage # i.e. 1c8 is ep1 stage8
2c# - ep 2 cmode stage # i.e. 2c5 is ep2 stage5

Useful Clasess:
Huct - Hucast
Hucl - Hucaseal
Humr - Humar
Fonl - Fonewearl
Fonm - Fonewm

Useless Classes
Hunl - Hunewearl
Fomr - Fomar
Foml - Fomarl

Really Useless Classes:
Ract - Racast
Racl - Racaseal
Raml - Ramarl

Just Dont:
Ramr - Ramar

That's all the acronyms I can think of off the top of my head. Someone better than me at cmode may be able to say some ones I missed, or add any other info.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 6

Random question, but is the Ep 1 credits theme used anywhere in Blue Burst? I know there's the piano theme, but I don't think I've heard the actual theme in-game.

21 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Random question, but is the Ep 1 credits theme used anywhere in Blue Burst? I know there's the piano theme, but I don't think I've heard the actual theme in-game.

I don't believe it gets played anywhere.

57 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I would like to ask some things about Traps.

We know it is possible to explode traps as soon as you release it by using handguns and mechguns. But normally, when you use mechguns to exploded traps, you probably also want that mechgun to target on something. Is there any way to position traps in a way they exploded and make the mechgun aim in the desired direction?

You can see what I'm talking about on the following parts of this video (3'14" and 6'41")

As you can see, as soon as he release traps he almost rotates 180° using mechgun, allowing him to re-target on Merikle.

So how does that work?

He's doing a technique called "Snap Targeting", and he's not just doing it on traps either (e.g. the Red Mericarol at 3:30 - 40, he does a snap target on it; I didn't watch full vid for other examples though).
The execution is similar to doing a smash attack in the super smash bros. series, you smash your analog stick in a direction and attack at the same time. This can only be done on a controller afaik (with that technique anyway, it *might* be possible on keyboard with other techniques though inconsistent on kb), and has some unique properties to the attacks as well (since you technically are dropping targeting very briefly I think). Here is a good video demonstrating the technique and its properties (the description of this video provides a lot of explanation too, so go check it out on youtube to read it).

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Does the DAR dynamically adapt whenever players join or leave a game? I was doing 2P ROCTs with Night but had a 3rd character join briefly, then /lobby after the quest was started in order to be able to receive our reward at the end.

On 25/04/2017 at 6:57 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

That's all the acronyms I can think of off the top of my head. Someone better than me at cmode may be able to say some ones I missed, or add any other info.

Even though it doesn't seem to add much but because saith asked me, here's an old post of mine in addition to this subject :

5 hours ago, El Socko said:

Does the DAR dynamically adapt whenever players join or leave a game? I was doing 2P ROCTs with Night but had a 3rd character join briefly, then /lobby after the quest was started in order to be able to receive our reward at the end.

It's actually calculated every time your client requests an item from a monster.
So for example... in a "extreme" situation where you shoot a monster and someone disconnected (or left the room) before the monster died, you will get the new DAR reduction.

• Like 2

And how does it work if i dual log on individual (on same ip)

And after auest start i log the other char out. Will i get drop or not cause of that dual log individual thing D:

46 minutes ago, Night said:

And how does it work if i dual log on individual (on same ip)

And after auest start i log the other char out. Will i get drop or not cause of that dual log individual thing D:

Same thing, it calculates each monster with the current player count.

• Like 1

Regarding this guide:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1300

Regarding Step Five (Kaitabha post lvl 50), it says I can alternate between monomates(pow up, def down) and sol atomizers(pow up, def up). Would it be alright if I just use monomates the whole way through?

Also, it says to take my power to 49 before the FO swap, but then Step Six shows the total (5/45/50/0), which makes more sense because (5 + 45 = 50 + 0). So is it safe to assume that was a typo and I can spam monomates til power is 44 and then swap to the FO to make it hit 45?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Kaiton said:

Regarding this guide:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1300

Regarding Step Five (Kaitabha post lvl 50), it says I can alternate between monomates(pow up, def down) and sol atomizers(pow up, def up). Would it be alright if I just use monomates the whole way through?

Also, it says to take my power to 49 before the FO swap, but then Step Six shows the total (5/45/50/0), which makes more sense because (5 + 45 = 50 + 0). So is it safe to assume that was a typo and I can spam monomates til power is 44 and then swap to the FO to make it hit 45?

Thanks!

This is how I level pow/dex rare mags:

5-10: 13 monomates

10-35: 5 dimates, 1 antiparalysis, 1 monomate, antidotes to level 35

35-100 (HU or FO used for level 10 evolution): antidotes to 50dex, dimates to 45pow

35-100 (RA used for level 10 evolution): antiparalysis to level50, antidotes to 50dex, dimates to 45pow

I'm trying to get this skin to work for my RAcaseal.

When you pick the 'yellow suit '3/7', the one devoid of shoulder pads and skirt. if I use those same skins on another costume they will carry over that texture on that consume without the shoulder pads and skirt (which is what I want but I want to also change the colour). But when I upload the texture into photoshop the  'transparency' is lost and has a black/white fill instead. When I delete it to reveal the transparency, in-which I believe allows the removal of that part of the texture being expressed on your character; it comes back with white/black when I import it on Texture Manger and the character will have those parts but it'll be straight black and white.

Thanks!

Untitled-1.jpg