Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

10 minutes ago, MemeDream said:

If I give a DEX Kalki to a Hunter, does it evolve into Marutah or Mitra?

Use this link for all your mag feeding information from lvl 1-50 and how to make rare, non-cell mags

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2452

Edited by thelionorion

I'm afraid the link doesn't answer my question. When looking at guides it appears to evolve into Marutah, but when using the Magatama program it says it'll evolve into Mitra.

4 hours ago, MemeDream said:

I'm afraid the link doesn't answer my question. When looking at guides it appears to evolve into Marutah, but when using the Magatama program it says it'll evolve into Mitra.

That's because the level 35 evolution does not care what class it is currently on, instead it looks at what class fed it to level 10, so it will go to Mitra because you raised it to its first evolution on a Ranger. The level 50 evolution does look at the current class though.

• Like 1

you'll see the enemies, just follow the chart and locations of the enemies from the chart that was made, it's pretty simple, but i advise you gain some levels, get to 100 then join a CCA room and each time you kill boss, you get 500,000+ exp. you'll need it

Here's that chart

Ā 

Edited by Andrew

1 hour ago, DOAisBetter said:

How do events work? I see the Easter event is currently going but how do you get the event items? I am nearing 90 so I can play ultimate and I assume that is where these items are but really have no clue.

The weapons are scattered throughout the drop table, and you need to explore to find them.Ā  The link above it to a player made drop table, which is an attempt to use teamwork to figure out what drops where and for who so that people can find the items they want quicker.Ā  That table isn't the whole event, as it's missing probably half the drops, but is a nice place to start if you just want to skip the exploratory part of the event.

39 minutes ago, Lemon said:

The weapons are scattered throughout the drop table, and you need to explore to find them.Ā  The link above it to a player made drop table, which is an attempt to use teamwork to figure out what drops where and for who so that people can find the items they want quicker.Ā  That table isn't the whole event, as it's missing probably half the drops, but is a nice place to start if you just want to skip the exploratory part of the event.

So are the drops scattered amoung all difficulties or just v hard and ultimate? I assume v hard might have lower drop chances but I guess that might be something you don't want to reveal.

7 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

So are the drops scattered amoung all difficulties or just v hard and ultimate? I assume v hard might have lower drop chances but I guess that might be something you don't want to reveal.

rappy eggs can be found on any difficulty, the ultimate ones drop different things though.Ā  the rest of the drops are probably in ult and vh.Ā 

59 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

I just noticed that in individual drop system, if you don't hit the enemies, you will not see any drops.Ā 

It doesn't matter if you hit the enemies or not ... you only need to be in the same level to see drops ...

Buenas, ayer estube haciendo con mi hermano la TTF y hicimos la parte de los corazoncitos, al terminar fuimos hablar con la mujer y me dieron este item, pero no se q hacer con el, si alguien me pudiera decir q tengo q hacer con el o si esta bugueadoĀ seria de mucha ayuda, gracias y espero sus respuestasĀ ;)

Juan.png

Does the x/technique units have any effect on level 30 techs? ^

Ā 

Techniques cannot exceed lvl 30