Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

1 hour ago, Soly said:
5 hours ago, UltraHerb33 said:

hi my game went from English to Russian and casnt understand please help

Change with /dropstyle 1
Change back to shared drops with /dropstyle 0

Individual drops gives a drop to every player in the room, but items drop less often.

I think you quoted the wrong person lol.

I had just finish downloaded my game before my a vast said that the psobb had a virus so could not get back on now i got back on for one game and it crashed then when i when back to  the game it say  wrong id or wrong pass word i was reading somitng about vonline or somting not sure how that might  fix the problem.

o online im from team pro cool/ghostm/speedl/  cannot remember name of my last carectere rightnow

24 minutes ago, Luis Alberto Alomar Flores said:

lol last carecter name is slim ok

need help to get back online i know my password and carecter

name is right

this is for soly to help me out who is this

Try to use username recovery here: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/account-management/username-recovery/

And use password recovery here: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/account-management/password-recovery/

2 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

Is there anyway to get the game to remember at least your username if not the password as well?

Yes

Click options on the launcher>General>Save Credentials> then save.

9 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

Is there anyway to get the game to remember at least your username if not the password as well?

4 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

Click options on the launcher>General>Save Credentials> then save.

To expand on that, the launcher will also save multiple accounts (username and password) for that you have to log in at least once with the new account and open the launcher after you reached the character selection for that account.

What's the best way to get a ton of meseta fast?

I have long periods where I can't actually focus fully on pso but can do small actions so I figured I would try to start raising mags for my characters so I can get that perfect mag without cutting into my game time with a bunch of reference and backing when I run out of mats. However since I pretty much just started on Sunday meseta is the issue.

Also thanks for all the help here. I have asked a few questions and gotten very fast responses so thank you everyone!

37 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

What's the best way to get a ton of meseta fast?

I have long periods where I can't actually focus fully on pso but can do small actions so I figured I would try to start raising mags for my characters so I can get that perfect mag without cutting into my game time with a bunch of reference and backing when I run out of mats. However since I pretty much just started on Sunday meseta is the issue.

Also thanks for all the help here. I have asked a few questions and gotten very fast responses so thank you everyone!

I can help you out with that. Or you can ask around, many people will spare some meseta for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I can help you out with that. Or you can ask around, many people will spare some meseta for you.

Thanks for the offer. I'm not necessarily looking for a hand out. Just wondering if there is a go to method for farming money or just picking up and selling stuff. Currently I am playing a force which while faster than my hucast at farming it's more expensive as well.

7 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

Thanks for the offer. I'm not necessarily looking for a hand out. Just wondering if there is a go to method for farming money or just picking up and selling stuff. Currently I am playing a force which while faster than my hucast at farming it's more expensive as well.

Don't worry about it. Best way to farm it is to ask someone for some. Just let me know when you can get online.