Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

36 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

So just started yesterday dc v1-2 and Xbox vet. Was just grinding quests for fun to see them all again. Noticed I couldn't get anymore after gran squall. I figured I just had to go beat dragon in a solo game but no dice it seems the main quest ends there. Is this correct?

Ā 

Also went to ep 2 and the ultima quests always fail to load anyone know why?Ā 

Ā 

I have also noticed there are custom quests any guide to what they are all for?

Blue Burst changed the requirement of "beating dragon/worm/computer boss & talking to principal after". Now you have to do new 'governement' quests which are available from the principal's office in multiplayer mode from the new npc momoka (ovenmitts lady) and attempt to tie the plot together a little better. They have names like 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, etc. Having 2-1 available will allow Caves oneplayer quests to show up, need 3-1 for mines quests, and 4-1 for ruins quests. Once you unlock 4-1, then all the oneplayer quests unlock the same way you remember on previous versions.
Ep2 did not have any official oneplayer quests, so that category simplay has nothing in it. It's just there to separate it from custom oneplayer quests.
There is no guide to all to what all the custom quests are, but I encourage you to explore around. Many of the added quests are quite cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DOAisBetter said:

I got that but is it cheaper than buying from the store? It seemed most if not all things are available from the normal stores at least in higher difficulties.

I think it's more expensive in lemons shop iirc (don't really magfeed much myself) but you're paying for the convenience of having everything in the one place. Ā GMs here routinely put meseta rooms up where you can quickly max your cash so money isn't really an object for anyone that's been here a while.

3 minutes ago, DOAisBetter said:

I got that but is it cheaper than buying from the store? It seemed most if not all things are available from the normal stores at least in higher difficulties.

The store does not always sell every item. Trimates, Trifluids, Star Atomizers, and Sol Atomizers do not show up all the time. You also lose the ability to buy Monomates and Monofluids after level 21 or so. The last three especially are often used as mag food at earlier mag levels

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You also lose the ability to buy Monomates and Monofluids after level 21 or so.

iirc its at level 40 you lose the ability to buy those but it might be 39 but its definitly after 30 dw

• Like 1

Just now, griffeni said:

iirc its at level 40 you lose the ability to buy those but it might be 39 but its definitly after 30 dw

It very well might be after 30, but 21 seems pretty reasonable considering lots of Mag feeding characters are specifically level 21

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UltraHerb33 said:

hi my game went from English to Russian and casnt understand please help

Go to the options button on the launcher and the very first option should be Language. Change that to your desired language.

I heard that the levels of Shifta and Deband that your Mag conditionally casts, like when reaching 1/10 HP, are variable depending on its stats. What affects it?

Also, can you get multiple copies of the same reward by repeating government quests?

Edited by MemeDream

1 hour ago, MemeDream said:

I heard that the levels of Shifta and Deband that your Mag conditionally casts, like when reaching 1/10 HP, are variable depending on its stats. What affects it?

Also, can you get multiple copies of the same reward by repeating government quests?

I believe mag assist s/d is level 3. The level of s/d you get from Mylla&Youlla varies with the mag's IQ stat from 1-21 in a single pb, boosted by 20each per person with max iq chaining, for a maximum of level 81s/d (i.e. it's level = 1 + (IQ/10) ). Government Quest Rewards can be obtained once per character only, so if you want a second vjaya with 40hit, you have to use another hunter to get it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UltraHerb33 said:

hi my game went from English to Russian and casnt understand please help

Change with /dropstyle 1
Change back to shared drops with /dropstyle 0

Individual drops gives a drop to every player in the room, but items drop less often.