Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

5 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I dont think you can. A GM has to change the lobby event which will get rid of them.

Ah, are they all over the place as a remnant of April Fools or something? That's fine, then. If they'll disappear on their own, I'll just wait.Ā 

Is there any way to use special characters in names? Specifically,Ā Ć¦. There probably isn't, but I'd like to be sure.

(I want to name a characterĀ LƦvateinn. Laevateinn is one character more than will show up. Worst comes to worst I can just omit the second n, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.)

Edited by Uxie

2 hours ago, Uxie said:

Is there any way to use special characters in names? Specifically,Ā Ć¦. There probably isn't, but I'd like to be sure.

(I want to name a characterĀ LƦvateinn. Laevateinn is one character more than will show up. Worst comes to worst I can just omit the second n, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.)

Enable IME in the launcher and use an IME that has that character in it.Ā  That'd be what I'd try.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MemeDream said:

What does "unreduced" mean?

All of the basic weapons and some of the early rares in the game (generally the three original 9star weapons of each category) have a penalty to their specials if the weapon either A. hit multiple targets or B. hit multiple times. This penalty only applies to those weapons, it does not apply to any single target weapons, or any later rares(i.e. most of the rares). This penalty will decrease the proc chance or the power of a special across all hits of the attack, whichever is applicable.
For example, Gush special can steal up to 120hp per hit, if the monster has enough hp, in ultimate regularly. A Gush Raygun will steal the full 120hp, whereas a Gush Vulcan (mechgun) which fires 3 bullets per attack would be reduced to 1/3rd and only steal 40hp per bullet (120hp over the single attack).
Specials like Hell, Arrest, Chaos, Blizzard, would suffer penalty to their proc% rates, while specials like Gush, Geist, King's, Demon's, Burning, Tempest would suffer chance to their power (how much hp/tp/exp they can steal, or how much damage demon's/burning/tempest does). Sacrificial specials of Charge/Spirit/Berserk are unaffected by reduction. I think it's Daggers, Partisans, and Swords are reduced by 1/2, Mechguns are reduced by 1/3, Slicers reduced by 1/4, and Shots are reduced by 1/5 respectively, iirc

• Like 2

I was once asked a question, something something homework for high school.
"what is the difference between action and reaction?"
and this got me thinking.... if reaction exists... is there an action for anything? every action, is a reaction to a thought process of some sort.
how can I put down an example of an action, if its just a reaction to something else. idk.Ā I ended up just not doing the assignment.
Every conclusion i came to was "error 404 "Action" does not exist" lol
want to try and give me some peace of mind?

30 minutes ago, LagOwned said:

I was once asked a question, something something homework for high school.
"what is the difference between action and reaction?"
and this got me thinking.... if reaction exists... is there an action for anything? every action, is a reaction to a thought process of some sort.
how can I put down an example of an action, if its just a reaction to something else. idk.Ā I ended up just not doing the assignment.
Every conclusion i came to was "error 404 "Action" does not exist" lol
want to try and give me some peace of mind?

Whether something is an action or reaction could also be used to denote your frame of reference. If chain of events A > B > C > D > E is viewed in reference of C, D is the reaction of C (and E is the subsequent reaction of D), but C is a dependent action of B (a dependent action of A, which may or may not be an independent action itself). To make an analogy, in the frame of reference of the Earth, you are sitting perfectly still in your chair; but in the frame of reference of the Sun, you are hurtling many many miles per hour through space. So which is it? Are you sitting still, or are you on the craziest high speed chase of your life, always striving but never quite reaching maximeme overdankness?

• Like 1

So just started yesterday dc v1-2 and Xbox vet. Was just grinding quests for fun to see them all again. Noticed I couldn't get anymore after gran squall. I figured I just had to go beat dragon in a solo game but no dice it seems the main quest ends there. Is this correct?

Ā 

Also went to ep 2 and the ultima quests always fail to load anyone know why?Ā 

Ā 

I have also noticed there are custom quests any guide to what they are all for?

You need to do the government quests in multimode to continue the solo mode quests. Ā You find these by talking to the little girl that woeks in the principals office.

there are no ultima solo mode quests, so the empty menu fails to load. Ā It's there for server organizational purposes.

i think there are guides, but I dont know. Ā Did you have a specific one in mind you wanted to know about?

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

You need to do the government quests in multimode to continue the solo mode quests. Ā You find these by talking to the little girl that woeks in the principals office.

there are no ultima solo mode quests, so the empty menu fails to load. Ā It's there for server organizational purposes.

i think there are guides, but I dont know. Ā Did you have a specific one in mind you wanted to know about?

In ep 2 I'm guessing it's your quest since it's lemons shop. What is the point of that quest exactly?