Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

Are the quest rewards working for the Mine Offensive quest?

Should be.

This has probably been asked before but how long is the timer on account registration (for main server) between making accounts? I've made one, but I'm looking to make two more and am not sure how long I need to wait. Also, does retrying and getting the " Cannot register multiple accounts in a short period of time. " "reset" the timer?

I don't know the exact time but it's only a few minutes or so.  I set up 4 new accounts back to back when getting ready to start type runs and by the time I made each new gmail account the site was ready to go again.

6 hours ago, DrownedBurrito said:

I have a few items I need to transfer between accounts, can any of you assist me with this? Would greatly appreciate it. 

There is a common bank you can use to transfer items between characters on the same account (typing /bank will switch between the character bank and the common bank, which act as another set of 200items that any char on that account can access), or you can dual log multiple accounts onto pso at the same time. You may need to turn down windows UAC setting lower so that it does not dim your screen upon trying to launch a second client, as that will cause pso to crash.

20 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

There is a common bank you can use to transfer items between characters on the same account (typing /bank will switch between the character bank and the common bank, which act as another set of 200items that any char on that account can access), or you can dual log multiple accounts onto pso at the same time. You may need to turn down windows UAC setting lower so that it does not dim your screen upon trying to launch a second client, as that will cause pso to crash.

I was absolutely unaware you could dual log in this client, unbelievable. Thank you verymuch for the heads up. Also, is there a way for me to change the lobby music for myself back into the default one? I really miss that theme playing on the ship.

5 minutes ago, DrownedBurrito said:

I was absolutely unaware you could dual log in this client, unbelievable. Thank you verymuch for the heads up. Also, is there a way for me to change the lobby music for myself back into the default one? I really miss that theme playing on the ship.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/download/text/event_songs.txt

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/

So I guess you're looking for /lobbyevent 0?

Edited by MadOrNah

48 minutes ago, DrownedBurrito said:

The /lobbyevent ## command will go through various custom songs we've added to play in the lobby. The original pso lobby theme should play if you choose something that would normally play the lobby.ogg file.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

4 hours ago, MadOrNah said:

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

The /lobbyevent ## command will go through various custom songs we've added to play in the lobby. The original pso lobby theme should play if you choose something that would normally play the lobby.ogg file.

Edit: I'm noticing that the default lobby music resets to the custom music whenever I leave a room I've made. Is there a way to make it so the default lobby theme is always playing?

Edited by DrownedBurrito

• 3 weeks later...

How much def is a max Crimson Coat? Also, can we use 10 dts to max a De Rol Le Shield or is the DFP fixed to stay min?

8 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

How much def is a max Crimson Coat? Also, can we use 10 dts to max a De Rol Le Shield or is the DFP fixed to stay min?

You can find the DPF/EVP variance in the item wiki.