Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Yes, yes it does. Traps (always hits), frozen shooter(hard accuracy), and techs(always hits) do not have to pass an esp check to freeze enemies like blizzard does. Additionally, gi/rabarta are highly likely to freeze at specific points of enemy animations (i.e. it's not something to be spammed, but properly timed once only).

Interesting.  I'll have to look into the animation thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a quick question or not but, I was primarily a PSO GC player and I remember S Rank weapons were the thing to go for the best of the best in some cases (depending on weapon class). But I'm seeing TYPE weapons here and, well I have no idea how they work or how good they are but from what I've seen they seem, good.  Also yas9k can have specials added to them?  If there is a post that I can go to or if a quick answer is available I'd be thrilled to receive help. 

1 minute ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

Not sure if this is a quick question or not but, I was primarily a PSO GC player and I remember S Rank weapons were the thing to go for the best of the best in some cases (depending on weapon class). But I'm seeing TYPE weapons here and, well I have no idea how they work or how good they are but from what I've seen they seem, good.  Also yas9k can have specials added to them?  If there is a post that I can go to or if a quick answer is available I'd be thrilled to receive help. 

specials can be added to certain weapons that don't have natural specials like the yas series weapons and "Type" weapons. S-rank weapons can't have hit added to them iirc but type weapons can, this is why type weapons are favored on this server.

1 minute ago, Eres said:

specials can be added to certain weapons that don't have natural specials like the yas series weapons and "Type" weapons. S-rank weapons can't have hit added to them iirc but type weapons can, this is why type weapons are favored on this server.

How are type weapons attained? and whats is the process for adding %s to them/is it different from A Rank weapons?

Just now, BLACKR0B0T said:

How are type weapons attained? and whats is the process for adding %s to them/is it different from A Rank weapons?

and for adding hit to them, you would use the donation ticket system. i believe you can use pds/spheres to add attribute% to them, but if not you can use DTs.

8 minutes ago, Eres said:

and for adding hit to them, you would use the donation ticket system. i believe you can use pds/spheres to add attribute% to them, but if not you can use DTs.

anything about the other TYPE weapons? that seemed to be only about TYPE M weapons which apparently you cant get outside of donating.. there were mixed comments. I heard beach laughter is a quest needed in some process of obtaining the weapon. but don't know anything else. 

1 minute ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

anything about the other TYPE weapons? that seemed to be only about TYPE M weapons which apparently you cant get outside of donating.. there were mixed comments. I heard beach laughter is a quest needed in some process of obtaining the weapon. but don't know anything else. 

maybe this one will help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

If you have any questions about beach laughter just fire me a pm :onion-head11:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ki Fung Chan said:

How many kills does SJS need? 23k Right?

Do techs count towards the killcount? It counts if I do kill it with a tech (Via command)

I was wondering about these things

yes, since you got it equiped, all kill count, melee or tecs

Basically there are 3 different places to acquire type weapons. They all involve the Maximum Attack Series quests.

Max attacks 1ver2 and Max Attack 2ver2 are used for Beach Laughter weapons (collecting all 22 hearts of class/id), Maximum Attack 3ver2 is claimed in Beak's Cafe just with the tickets gained in that quest at the sub desert roulette (once per character, first win gets type weapon, 20tickets needed), and the final way is with 15k kills in each episode Max Attack 4 series quests and claimed in MA4 - Deep Sea Rendevous (which we have not added just yet, but are working on).

(Types marked with * are obtainable in Beak's Cafe much, much easier than other methods)

Beach Laughter Rewards

Hunter

Hide contents

Type SA/Saber
Type JS/J-Sword
Type SW/Sword
Type RO/Sword
Type BL/Blade
*Type KN/Blade*
*Type SS/Swords*

Ranger

Hide contents

Type GU/Handgun
Type GU/Mechgun
Type ME/Mechgun
Type RO/Halbert
Type HA/Halbert
*Type SH/Shot*
*Type RI/Rifle*

Force

Hide contents

Type N-SL/Slicer
Type DS/D.Saber
Type RO/Rod
*Type HA/Rod*
*Type DS/Rod*
Type DS/Wand
Type WA/Wand

Beak's Cafe Rewards (get offered 4 options, first 3 are gender based, last option is class based)

MALE
TypeN-SL/Saber
TypeN-SL/J-Sword
TypeSW/Slicer
TypeKN/Blade (HU Option)
TypeSH/Shot (RA Option)
TypeDS/Rod (FO Option)

FEMALE
TypeN-SL/Claw
TypeJS/Slicer
TypeCL/Claw
TypeSS/Swords (HU Option)
TypeRI/Rifle (RA Option)
TypeHA/Rod (FO Option)

Deep Sea Rendevous Rewards (when we do add it)

Hunter:
Type JS/Saber
Type SW/J-Sword
Type RO/Halbert
Type KN/Claw

Ranger:
Type GU/Mechgun
*Type RI/Rifle
Type ME/Mechgun
*Type SH/Shot

Force:
*Type HA/Rod