Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

Power and Mind mats are generally 10mats:1pd with green names (rare monster boost), or 5mats:1pd without them (most materials drop from rare mobs on normal e.g. greenil hildeblue 7/8 powmat). Luck mats are usually 1-2 for 1pd.

K TY! <3

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Is there any easy ways of getting Lucky Coins to spend on Galoon Shop?

Villainous Rift#1 (vr temple is fairly easy) with a full room(&you can always dual log) for 4 tickets every run.

5 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

Is there any easy ways of getting Lucky Coins to spend on Galoon Shop?

In any of the quests that give them, in ultimate you get 1 x player# coins, so if you are in a 4p game, all players receive 4 coins each. I'm not entirely sure how fast the new villanous rift quests are, as I've not played them enough yet, but among the phantasmal world quests, the first one is fairly fast if you have other people since you can split up and clear both jungle and seaside at the same time (the other quests are more linear). If you do have runs of any of the quests and the room doesn't fill up for a bit, you can always log another char to sit in the room, as it will help everyone else get more coins (since 3p gets 3coins each), though that should only for when there isn't anyone available to join. You build up coins fast enough at just 4each per run honestly, just do a couple runs here and there and you'll have a ton before you know it (you may even have coins left over on some chars from previous events; for example pw3 gets run a lot in summer event).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yanvbraz said:

Would sphereing/making a set of Charge TypeME/Mechgun be a bad idea considering it is a 10 ATP weapon and 30 Grind?

Is Blizzard special going to be upgraded at some point? I tested a 80% Hit Blizzard TypeGU/Mechgun on test server and it seems useless on Epi2 (can't freeze Gibbles/Gi-Gue/Ill Gills/barely freezes monkeys or Sinows). There are lots of Blizzard weapons being released lately (Rage de Glace,Sil Dragon Slayer) so I wonder how do one properly uses Blizzard special? It only seems useful on Normal~Very Hard modes.

I would only use ME/Mechs for demon personally. Ā As you say the atp is so low that charge really isn't worth it. Ā Most useful demon mechs for HU/FO imo.

Not too sure about the blizzard stuff maybe it's just too weak for ult here? Ā I'll stick with FS/Rabarta :P

6 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

I would only use ME/Mechs for demon personally. Ā As you say the atp is so low that charge really isn't worth it. Ā Most useful demon mechs for HU/FO imo.

Not too sure about the blizzard stuff maybe it's just too weak for ult here? Ā I'll stick with FS/Rabarta :P

I have an S-rank blizzard needle and it works just fine for me with v502 on my ramarl and ramar used it on numerous occasions in ultimate mode now....not sure if this helps with the blizzard dilemma for you or not.

Just now, yanvbraz said:

Yeah, I know Needle,TypeSH/SHOT are really good with that special since I tested them on test server. But surprisingly a Blizzard Gun fails much more than expected (at least on HUcast), considering it have a really large ata base (50 ata).

Yeah I'm not to sure what would be the best option for a handgun or other ranged weapon, outside the ones you are aware of then sorry. But I love the needle personallyxD for blizzard special

Edited by Ragol99

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Would sphereing/making a set of Charge TypeME/Mechgun be a bad idea considering it is a 10 ATP weapon and 30 Grind?

Is Blizzard special going to be upgraded at some point? I tested a 80% Hit Blizzard TypeGU/Mechgun on test server and it seems useless on Epi2 (can't freeze Gibbles/Gi-Gue/Ill Gills/barely freezes monkeys or Sinows). There are lots of Blizzard weapons being released lately (Rage de Glace,Sil Dragon Slayer) so I wonder how do one properly uses Blizzard special? It only seems useful on Normal~Very Hard modes.

Yes sphering me/mechs would be a terrible idea, it would only give you at most 10 more atp with 100%attribute.

Blizzard is fine, you were just testing against poor targets. Gibbles and Gi Gue have 100esp, so you aren't going to be able to freeze them (80%-100esp = 0, unless you are a cast with the 30% proc bonus, then its very low chance of freezing). I can freeze sinows quite well with rage de glace, ill gills a little harder but they are doable too. Monkeys you are very likely just missing to manual evasion (and a smaller chance to miss bc of their evp), but they can be frozen too.
Blizzard is basically going to have the same chance as Arrest does to work on an enemy, barring immunities (can blizzard an ill gill just as easily as you can arrest it). It's the same base proc chance as arrest (80%), and will have to pass an esp check and get boosted by v502 in the exact same formula for the most part (the blizzard update fix was changing blizzards cap to 90% FinalChance, up from old 30% cap).

Ill Gill Example:
(((BaseProc + CastBonus) - EnemyESP) x v502bonus) = FinalChance
(((Ā  80Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  +Ā Ā Ā Ā  0Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  ) -Ā Ā Ā  50Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  )Ā  xĀ Ā Ā  1.5 ) = 45
45% chance to freeze if hit on humans/newmans.
(((BaseProc + CastBonus) - EnemyESP) x v502bonus) = FinalChance
(((Ā  80Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  +Ā Ā Ā Ā  30Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  ) -Ā Ā Ā  50Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  )Ā  xĀ Ā Ā  1.5 ) = 90
90% chance to freeze if hit on Cast/Caseal.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Thats odd, my rabarta freezes gibbles all the time. Does it play by seperate rules?

47 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Thats odd, my rabarta freezes gibbles all the time. Does it play by seperate rules?

Yes, yes it does. Traps (always hits), frozen shooter(hard accuracy), and techs(always hits) do not have to pass an esp check to freeze enemies like blizzard does. Additionally, gi/rabarta are highly likely to freeze at specific points of enemy animations (i.e. it's not something to be spammed, but properly timed once only).