Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

6 minutes ago, Azur said:

Hello, I have question on SWORD OF ULTIMA:

Sword of Ultima Partisan Atp +450, ata +15, any special can be added by a GM

excluding some like, shifta, deband, zailure and jellen.

Max grinder is 50.

By 'any special' does it mean only these : http://www.shinforce.com/dreamcast/strategy/PSO-WeaponAttributes.htm

Or it can be special from other already exisiting weapon? Like the Lavis' serie (Energy Wave) or like Twin Blaze (Tech Cast, Gifoie)?

Also, if I am correct, only Hunter can use it, true?

Azur

iirc, all classes can you use Sword Of Ultima.

and yes only the specials from this site can be added http://www.shinforce.com/dreamcast/strategy/PSO-WeaponAttributes.htm

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Azur said:

Hello, I have question on SWORD OF ULTIMA:

Sword of Ultima Partisan Atp +450, ata +15, any special can be added by a GM

excluding some like, shifta, deband, zailure and jellen.

Max grinder is 50.

By 'any special' does it mean only these : http://www.shinforce.com/dreamcast/strategy/PSO-WeaponAttributes.htm

Or it can be special from other already exisiting weapon? Like the Lavis' serie (Energy Wave) or like Twin Blaze (Tech Cast, Gifoie)?

Also, if I am correct, only Hunter can use it, true?

Azur

You can only add the basic specials same as any other really. You can't add a unique special and the ones you mentioned as excluded jellen and zalure are only for s-ranks. Shifta deband is very limited more so s-red blades, and macho blades only as far as I know. 

This shows a list of specials in it for specific weapons even though its a price guide I find it comes in handy if need be.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Does attributes change the Zalure range from Clio? I heard somewhere it would change...

I think R-78 was trolling

19 minutes ago, Malak said:

I'm new to the server. Playing a HUcast. If I was to donate, what should be the main items I should spend my donation tickets on? 

Only spend dts on main list for adding hit/attributes/changing ID. Otherwise just buy items from other players. but uhh, maybe PRs (Psycho Ravens, ill edit the link in a bit to what they are/do). TJS is a fairly nice/strong sword, albeit a lil expensive. 

i cant think of much else currently. btw, whats yer in game name just in-case i bump into you?

9 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

Only spend dts on main list for adding hit/attributes/changing ID. Otherwise just buy items from other players. but uhh, maybe PRs (Psycho Ravens, ill edit the link in a bit to what they are/do). TJS is a fairly nice/strong sword, albeit a lil expensive. 

i cant think of much else currently. btw, whats yer in game name just in-case i bump into you?

I use a HUcast named Zanmato. I won't be on again for another 6 or so hours. Currently at work. I'll most Likely be on all night after I get off work. Just hit lv19. Gonna grind my way into hard mode.

23 hours ago, HHawk4 said:

ooo, i saw you! i was pie/muffin v2.

iirc you were trying out the npcs

Yeah that was me haha. Man I'm finding it hard to party with people. Mlv77 now and everyone I group with just destroys everything. I can't even tag enemies in time lol.

Saw an asterons striker. Sad it's event only. The heavens punisher effect looks sick.

Everyone seems to be sooo op lol. Will I ever catch up? I mean people 10 levels under me doing triple my damage lol. Back to the grind!

28 minutes ago, Malak said:

Everyone seems to be sooo op lol. Will I ever catch up? I mean people 10 levels under me doing triple my damage lol. Back to the grind!

You'll catch up.  Mainly those players have all the end game gear from other characters that they have, and that's why they are doing so much.  You should ask them to slow down too, most people understand the frustration of not getting exp because someone else is going too fast.