Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

So noob question about a noob item, but why are are noob/hp's always sold in sets? I thought this was like a one time use item that doesn't go away when you use it. Do you get 4x the result if you do 4 at once or something? I already used a single one so is that it for this character, or if I come back and do it again with 4 will I get the rest of the hp bonus?

thx,

Quorra

31 minutes ago, cverrill said:

So noob question about a noob item, but why are are noob/hp's always sold in sets? I thought this was like a one time use item that doesn't go away when you use it. Do you get 4x the result if you do 4 at once or something? I already used a single one so is that it for this character, or if I come back and do it again with 4 will I get the rest of the hp bonus?

thx,

Quorra

Try with 4, yeah.

2 hours ago, cverrill said:

thx,

Quorra

You need 4 for full effect and it is not permanent.

On 1/11/2017 at 9:50 AM, yanvbraz said:

Anyone know the Mag Status that are used by most classes? I heard something about the 0/170/30/0 Mag (used by RAcast/RAmarl(Adept plan)/FOmar(crap plan)). Is there any other Mag Status commonly used by more than one class?

Racast and Ramarl can use 30dex mags with an adept(70 without), Fomarl and Humar both need 71dex on mags (5/124/71/0), but fomar only needs 70dex. Most of the other ideal options do not match each other really, but 125dex would cover foney/fonewm/huney(124 for fonewm,123 for huney no c/arms), and 18dex would cover hucast+carms/hucaseal+carms/ramar+adept (hucast 15, hucaseal 17, ramar 18). Again, some of those last ones are not ideal (huney no c/arms, hucaseal c/arms instead of adept, ramar adept), but if someone wanted to do a way to somewhat cover all 12 classes with just 3-4 mags, they could have a 5/165/30/0, a 5/124/71/0, a 5/70/125/0, and a 5/177/18/0.

Hello, I have question on SWORD OF ULTIMA:

Sword of Ultima Partisan Atp +450, ata +15, any special can be added by a GM

excluding some like, shifta, deband, zailure and jellen.

Max grinder is 50.

By 'any special' does it mean only these : http://www.shinforce.com/dreamcast/strategy/PSO-WeaponAttributes.htm

Or it can be special from other already exisiting weapon? Like the Lavis' serie (Energy Wave) or like Twin Blaze (Tech Cast, Gifoie)?

Also, if I am correct, only Hunter can use it, true?

Azur