Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

3 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

well shit....is there a list of changes somewhere? ive been looking for it and i cant find it ._. i mean for characters or other weapons that might be combo locked...i heard there were some changes on the characters

You can read what the server exclusive stuff and some other details in this long list: 

fwiw, LK38 is originally combo locked. Unlocking it was an schthack decision where they decided there should be essentially a mechgun with rifle range, high atp, easily farmed for high hit/stats, equippable by everyone and also has a special that can hit Dark Falz

3 hours ago, Kraven202 said:

well shit....is there a list of changes somewhere? ive been looking for it and i cant find it ._. i mean for characters or other weapons that might be combo locked...i heard there were some changes on the characters

characters got a buff

+100atp max stat

+100dfp max stat

+100mst max stat

+10ata max stat

+30evp max stat

All custom and normal items are listed here

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-ultima-itemweaponarmorshieldunit-effects-ie/

changes to Tsumikiri J-Sword and Dark Flow (dark flow isnt listed in the above list.. and TJS has wrong stats in there) also all Dark Wepons got a boost here

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1326-tjs-and-dark-flow/

if i forgot something please correct me :cr-yipee:

In blue burst, you now need to complete the government quests (multimode, from principle's office) in order to unlock more singleplayer quests, named things like 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, etc.. Caves quests don't show up until you are at 2-1, mines quest with 3-1, and ruins quest when you reach 4-1. Once you have 4-1, then all singleplayer quests can be unlocked as on gc/xbox with its quest tier system.

Hmm, bizarre. Thanks for the info, I guess that'll be a chore for me now since I'm not really capable of doing anything in Mines on Ultimate yet =X.

Edit - Are these quests doable solo even though it's required to be in multiplayer mode?

Edited by Imasock
Had 2nd question without making 2nd post

1 hour ago, Imasock said:

Hmm, bizarre. Thanks for the info, I guess that'll be a chore for me now since I'm not really capable of doing anything in Mines on Ultimate yet =X.

Edit - Are these quests doable solo even though it's required to be in multiplayer mode?

You can do them on normal difficulty if you want. You just have to be in a multiplayer game (i.e. normal mode as opposed to oneplayer mode). They can be completed alone if you want.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

11 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

How much time does a 1-way, 2-way, 3-way and 4-way PB lasts?

Also, what are the effects of Ultima Mag (when PB Meter Hits 100, Entering a Boss Room, You Reach 1/10 Health and You Die )? Are them the same of original Yahoo Mag? Can it be used on literally any mag like Ashura?

ultima mag should be same as yahoo boss inv 100 health 1/10 resta

thats what i remembered on my ramar

26 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

How much time does a 1-way, 2-way, 3-way and 4-way PB lasts?

Also, what are the effects of Ultima Mag (when PB Meter Hits 100, Entering a Boss Room, You Reach 1/10 Health and You Die )? Are them the same of original Yahoo Mag? Can it be used on literally any mag like Ashura?

Shifta lasts for ((10xLvl)+30); i.e. 40seconds at level 1, 440seconds/7:20 at 41, 640seconds/10:40 at 61, 840seconds/14:00 at level 81. Every time someone with 200iq on mag donates 10pb, that boosts the level by 2 levels (20seconds).

Ultima's Engine can be used on any mag, just like Ashura. It literally is the yahoo mag (yahoo mag no longer exists, it has been renamed/reskinned into ultima mag). Should be resta at 1/10th and invincibility on boss + 100pb iirc.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2013 at 4:05 PM, Shoutgu said:

So yeah, i thought we would need this topic. So ask away.

Oh and no trolling, flaming please, i dont want this topic to get locked. Thanks

I know this was 3 years ago but this is funny af lmao 

• Like 1