Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

How do people use Wizard/Resist? I know what it does but with all the other units out there I'm struggling on deciding which to equip. Like do you always have it equipped or do you equip it depending on the situation. And if so an example would be greatly appreciated. I guess is it used like a Cure/Freeze or any Cure unit or is it a permanent equip.

Thanks,

Jonesy

I use it situationally, mostly for playing in Tower on any class (for both efr and edk), or when fighting Falz on classes with low hp and/or can't heal well (e.g. On Forces it helps survive the rabartas, but Humar with some armor that gives eic like Samurai/CrimsonCoat/WeddingDress/VampCloak/LT.Mantle/AttributePlate/etc or an adept unit it matters less because he can survive it and heal up easy, or racast has enough hp to survive it easy without the need for wiz/resist).
I don't really use it in caves/temple for just edk as that can be covered well enough with just good armor+shield (WD/Kroes/VampCloak/BrightnessCircle/etc.+ Hylian/Gratia/3seals/Ylvis/Rupika/Delsaber/etc) and just paying attention to when you need to dodge or stun lilies with a gun/tech.

• Like 1

I have an issue with the launcher - from what I remember, when you want to add a new account (so it shows up in the drop-down field of the launcher), what you have to do is run the game, enter account name and pass via "Register UserID", then start a game and login a character and either get to the block selection or actually spawn into a block. When you have done so, the login/pass is "saved" into the launcher.

However with this particular (new) account, whenever I pick it from the launcher and run PSO, only the account name is there, the cursor is not on "Start Game" but on "Register UserID" and I have to type in the password. For some reason the launcher does not seem to remember the password? Of course it is the correct password as I can access my characters. I tried deleting the account from the launcher and redid above steps but to no avail.

2 minutes ago, El Socko said:

I have an issue with the launcher - from what I remember, when you want to add a new account (so it shows up in the drop-down field of the launcher), what you have to do is run the game, enter account name and pass via "Register UserID", then start a game and login a character and either get to the block selection or actually spawn into a block. When you have done so, the login/pass is "saved" into the launcher.

However with this particular (new) account, whenever I pick it from the launcher and run PSO, only the account name is there, the cursor is not on "Start Game" but on "Register UserID" and I have to type in the password. For some reason the launcher does not seem to remember the password? Of course it is the correct password as I can access my characters. I tried deleting the account from the launcher and redid above steps but to no avail.

ive got the same problem... my second registred account allways need the pass or i cant start, all others (which i signed in later) have their pass saved.. so im not sure where this problem comes from D: or if its possible to solve D:

I see Night, thanks for the feedback. I was hoping the launcher had some kind of config into which it saved all kinds of settings including accounts (so you could just edit it), but doesn't look like it.

9 minutes ago, El Socko said:

I see Night, thanks for the feedback. I was hoping the launcher had some kind of config into which it saved all kinds of settings including accounts (so you could just edit it), but doesn't look like it.

I'll review the code.
The data is in the regsitry, the passwords are encrypted tho.

From my experience the password saved to the launcher for each of my accounts when exiting the game fully after logging in (so register user ID load char into lobby then quit out) I did this on 3 different computers and it has saved all the accounts to each of them.

The password saves as soon as you reach character selection, you can close the game/log off after that.

When running the launcher it will check to see if it doesn't have that combination of username and password (or something like that).

9 minutes ago, Night said:

@Fyrewolf5  do you know on what the pb dmg depends?

someone told me that Estlla (Dolphin) takes the users evp as dmg calc. higher evp = higher dmg

is that right? and how does other PBs calc their dmg? D:

Estlla is based on evp, and the others are based on atp. They all do ELT element damage. Damage is also affected by character level, synchro%, and chains (obviously). A 1way lvl200 estlla at 120% synchro gains about 3.6 damage per 1 evp point vs a 0 elt enemy (1110evp = 4666 damage, 1510evp = 6466 damage, 1860evp = 7366 damage).
I have run a few tests for pilla, but I can't find any pattern for that and have some odd results, so I need to look into it more (when I'm not lazy).

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

how much is the diffrence in dmg btw synch 0 and synch 120?

also that means a pretty nice pb chain would be:

Hucast pilla

racast dragon

ramarl dolphin

force twins

also one more question. how is normal dmg and techdmg/healcount calced? have some odd numbers in my mind but i think ive mixed them up x.x

12 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I heard there are enemies that aren't affect by weapons attributes.

1. Can someone list which are these enemies? I heard all of the enemies in Tower isn't affected for example.

Are they not affected by attributes no matter which type of weapon I am using? So if I am using a PR 100% Abeast against a Mericus, it would do the same damage as a 0% Abeast PR?

2. Does ADEPT affect significantly the ammount of TP Spirit weapons take ?

Gibbles, mericarols, gigues ignore the stats of weps :) All those minibosses of ep2

EDIT: & yes its like you attack with a blank wep

Yes adept do affect the spirit consumtion. Only adept do that (i think)

Mg+ doesnt affect spirit i tried it and took same amount as without :3

Edited by Night