Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

28 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

Best/easiest way to get addslots?  I got me a 2-slot Guardwave that begs to be worn.

Though with some farming I can probably get me a 4 slotted one...

Redria, Normal, Episode 2, Temple (Rare flowers and Rare Hildabears drop them).

I can just give you 2 atm lol.

Edited by Arek
  • Like 1

A couple of things:

Does your total amount of tickets in max attack 3 ver 2 stack after each run?

When using the individual drop system is it still tied to the room leaders ID or does it just follow each player?

Thanks in advance!

21 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

A couple of things:

Does your total amount of tickets in max attack 3 ver 2 stack after each run?

When using the individual drop system is it still tied to the room leaders ID or does it just follow each player?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it stacks. It always takes me 2 runs to get the Type weapon, I don't understand how to get enough kills in 1 run to get it.

Room leader's ID

11 minutes ago, shong said:

Yes, it stacks. It always takes me 2 runs to get the Type weapon, I don't understand how to get enough kills in 1 run to get it.

Room leader's ID

You can get enough kills in one run, however it requires clearing all of the first map, which you can do by clearing one side, then taking a particular warp which leads back to the start and clearing the other side.
If you look at the pso-world page for this quest ( http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2401 ), then you can start off taking the red path to the west, and then after taking warp D and clearing that room, you can use warp F to return to the start and clear the blue path. The extra room in crater west is not required, and only the first side room of subdesert 2 (south twice from start) is required to hit 505kills (for 30tickets instead of 20).

@JanenbaDMS The beak's cafe type weapons offered are based on your class and gender. The first 3 offered are based on gender, and the 4th is based on class. A male char will be offered choice of Type SL/Saber, Type SL/J-Sword, and Type SW/Slicer, and will see an additional choice of one of Type KN/Blade (hunter), Type SH/Shot (ranger), or Type DS/Rod (force). A female char will be offered choice Type SL/Claw, Type JS/Slicer, and Type CL/Claw, and will see an additional choice of one of Type SS/Swords (hunter), Type RI/Rifle (ranger), or Type HA/Rod (force).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Google just beat you to it there Saith haha.  Went with type/shot this time but guess I'll do another few runs later.  Thanks as well Shong

Just to note, you can only receive the beak's cafe type weapon reward once per character. If you try to do it again on the same character, you won't autowin the game, you will have to actually play the 'guess the numbers in order' game for real, and the prizes will be different instead. You can dual client a 2nd account with a lvl 1 char that you can recreate repeatedly to get more type rewards with that other character though, as long as he doesn't die during the run (mission fails). You can always just follow 1 room behind with them.

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Just to note, you can only receive the beak's cafe type weapon reward once per character. If you try to do it again on the same character, you won't autowin the game, you will have to actually play the 'guess the numbers in order' game for real, and the prizes will be different instead. You can dual client a 2nd account with a lvl 1 char that you can recreate repeatedly to get more type rewards with that other character though, as long as he doesn't die during the run (mission fails). You can always just follow 1 room behind with them.

Ah yeah I have 8 active chars atm so was meaning to do one for each of them.  Just out of interest what kind of items can you get on the game once you've already had your freebie?

54 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Ah yeah I have 8 active chars atm so was meaning to do one for each of them.  Just out of interest what kind of items can you get on the game once you've already had your freebie?

It depends on which guess you get the numbers on. If you guess the combination on the 5th try, you get a scape doll. If you guess on the 4th try, you get three materials (all the same material, can win luck materials). 3rd try wins a photon drop. 2nd try wins three photon crystals. 1st place I have not been able to confirm, as actually guessing the combination right on the first try is nearly impossible; it would be the vanilla location of wedding dress (female char) and dress plate (male char) rewards, however they probably aren't be on the allow list and thus won't be given to you even if you did miraculously get it right first try. After each guess the game does tell you how many numbers correct but in the wrong place and  numbers correct in the correct place, but it doesn't tell you which number(s) you hit with. With practice you can win on at least 4th try fairly often, but sometimes you just get a lot of unlucky guesses.

1 hour ago, Malcoren said:

what are the stats on wedding dress? also how do i get it, do i have to do that one quest?

No, as I said you don't get it from that quest. It's only obtainable as an actual drop, from epsilon on pinkal and whitill 1/483 and shambertin redria 1/145. It has 408-508 dfp, and 244-284 evp, 10efr/eic/eth and 34edk/elt.