Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

9 minutes ago, under9000 said:

Who made the blue Slicer of Vengeance skin? it's awesome

http://universps.online.fr/pso/bb/skin/listeSkinUS.php5

Here if you go to the weps. then open that weapons>slicer.

I think i saw the skin there, should be a name there too but cant check on smartphone D:

Proof of Sonic Team is needed to be added to fully grinded spread needle to make arrest needle. Ā I believe POST drops from Gal Gryphon during the easter event if memory serves correct.

• Like 2

So how does one go about acquiring photon drops? Ā I see they are the main currency for trades and in all my play here I think I found what... two? Ā I also have a photon sphere if that's even related.

And once these people with so many items to sell have acquired untold amounts of photon drops, what do they do with them??

IT'S LIKE I'M SWIMMING IN MYSTERY AND IT DRIVES ME PHOTONIC!

Edited by Aeroprism
Typos are not cool. Not even cool typos.

58 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

So how does one go about acquiring photon drops? Ā I see they are the main currency for trades and in all my play here I think I found what... two? Ā I also have a photon sphere if that's even related.

And once these people with so many items to sell have acquired untold amounts of photon drops, what do they do with them??

IT'S LIKE I'M SWIMMING IN MYSTERY AND IT DRIVES ME PHOTONIC!

Well to start, I'd be shocked if you had a photon sphere (ps).Ā  You probably mean a photon crystal (pc).Ā  A photon sphere is created by joining 99 photon drops at gallons shop iirc.Ā  As for finding photon drops (pd), they can be found randomly from enemies or boxes, as well as being rewards for some quests.Ā  I think most notably is World of Illusion (woi), which is ult only.

As for what people do with them, They either save them up for events that trade them for special things.Ā  We recently had a 'hit' event where you could trade 40pd for 30 hit.Ā  Or you can exchange them with Gallon in the ep2 quest 'Gallon's Shop' for a Photon Sphere, which you can then use to add % attribute to weapons (i think in west tower quest, but I don't remember).

Ā 

Useful exchange rates:

1. ps = Photon Sphere
  2. pd = Photon Drop
  3. dts = Donation Ticket(s)
  • 1ps = 15dts
  • 99pd = 1ps
  • 99pd = 15dts
Edited by Lemon
Night corrected my horrible memory's mistake
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Well to start, I'd be shocked if you had a photon sphere (ps).Ā  You probably mean a photon crystal (pc).Ā  A photon sphere is created by joining 99 photon drops at gallons shop iirc.Ā  As for finding photon drops (pd), they can be found randomly from enemies or boxes, as well as being rewards for some quests.Ā  I think most notably is World of Illusion (woi), which is ult only.

As for what people do with them, They either save them up for events that trade them for special things.Ā  We recently had a 'hit' event where you could trade 40pd for 20 hit.Ā  Or you can exchange them with Gallon in the ep2 quest 'Gallon's Shop' for a Photon Sphere, which you can then use to add % attribute to weapons (i think in west tower quest, but I don't remember).

Ā 

Useful exchange rates:

1. ps = Photon Sphere
  2. pd = Photon Drop
  3. dts = Donation Ticket(s)
  • 1ps = 15dts
  • 99pd = 1ps
  • 99pd = 15dts

40pds for 30 hit xP

Thank you my friend! A most complete and informative answer!!

Ā 

Next question: Do the classes here have modified stat progressionĀ compared to the Vanilla PSO or can I use the PSO-World spreadsheets accurately? Ā I'm seriously not liking my FOnewearl and I'm wondering if I should make another type of force.

Ā 

Edited by Aeroprism

23 minutes ago, Shifu said:

hey, so why don't we have 5x exp anymore? :(Ā 

it's only a once in awhile thing, usually during events. It usually only lasts a couple days, but sometimes it'll last a week or so.

• Like 1