Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

48 minutes ago, shong said:

What stats do people generally prefer on their Cannon Rouge between X/X/X/0 and X/X/0/0/X? Can't think of any reason I'd want dark? I was surprised at how often I was missing with hard attack vs DRL with max ata+RR RAmarl so it sort of feels like some hit is needed, plus you can Gizonde to ruin Vol Opt instead anyway.

Cannon Rouge in my experience needs hit to be working efficiently I used to have 35 hit on my ranger and it was working well against de rol/barba ray, Vol Opt and Gol Dragon i can hard attack, Gryphon on the other hand i was not able to land hard attacks but simple worked

I think the most stats people wants on it is Beast Machine and Hit

• Like 1

On 17/09/2016 at 7:14 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:

Females (fomarl, fonewearl, ramarl, hunewearl) cast fastest with a wand weapon equipped. Males (fonewm, fomar, humar, ramar) cast fastest barehanded. Fomarl also casts pretty fast when using doublesabers, barehand, cards, rifles, and handguns.

@misnombre I've been planing to do a comparison of flowens vs zanba for my own purposes for a while, but its low on the priority list of things I need to do. Zanba should scale harder off of %s than Flowen's will, since flowen's has more of its atp in grind. Zanba also has a higher atp variable, which while making the damage vary more, also is boosted by shifta on top of the variable (i.e. minimum remains the same, maximum = maxATP + (variableATP x ShiftaPower). Also Tjs is 900-950atp, 50grind, so it's 1050 and not 1150, that would make it more than dark flow lol.
Another often overlooked weapon is Yunchang, which is a berserk partisan with higher ata at 49 and usuable by all hunters. Also it looks pretty sweet. Partisan animation is faster than swords (especially in recovery), and has more forward reach (30units vs 25units) but slightly less horizontal reach (40 vs 45). Shame that it only drops in ep4 hard, making it difficult to get hit on.

Zanba 0% : 375-514atp (avg 445)
Flowens 0%: 470-490atp (avg 480)
Yunchang 0% : 350-400 (avg 375)
TJSword 0% : 1000-1050atp (avg 1025)
DarkFlow 0% : 1000-1100atp (avg 1050)

Zanba 100%    :  696 - 952 (avg 824)
Flowens 100% :  770 - 810 (avg 790)
Yunchang 100% : 650-750 (avg 700)
TJSword 100% : 1900-2000 (avg 1950)
DarkFlow 100% : 2000-2200 (avg 2100)

Zanba 0% average atp should outscale flowens 0% with at least 19shifta.

While all these numbers may look pretty, for practical purposes it's all moot. Any of these weapons will deal tons of damage and kill enemies just as well as any other (excluding dark flow special close range of course), and if all you want is the biggest possible numbers, then vjaya will always be unmatched in that regard.

Reveal hidden contents

25zjeo0.jpg

Do you think more people would use Yunchang if it was available for all classes?

@Depassage I don't think so.

Rangers have no reason to use it (nope not even one, if not for the fun).

Some force may want to use it sometime. Yunchang is better for crowd control than Hundred Souls (but far less powerful), but then Force don't need weapons for crowd control (or in worst case they got Ultima Reaper, which is excellent and strikes more targets), they already have it with techniques. Now what's more ? Yunchang has Berzerk special, and I find out that it was a no go for a lot of people.

In another hand, if Vjaya was available for all classes... I am sure some people would use it on Force and Ranger as well. But fortunately it's not =) Hunters gotta keep a bit of the goodies for themselves after all è_é (if one day Vjaya was to become available for all classes, I would rant about making Dark Meteor available for all, and then rant to close this server because at this point it will have become complete crap ^^)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

as misombre said.. there are a few better weps for forces ..3 or less mobs Hundred souls is overkill, 5 or less mobs master sword does nice & more than 5 mobs Ultima Reaper doin nice dmg

i make an example:

Fonewm maxed ATA & ATP (no crits) / (with Red Ring, 100% sphered s/z 30, max grinder)

Enemy: Pal Rappy

Yunchang 1039-1085dmg (Berserk - That means youll lose hp)

Master Sword 939-979dmg (Heavy Attack)

Ultima Reaper 827dmg (Hard Attack)

Hundred Souls 1816-2081 (Special Attack)

youll do more dmg but for me its not even worth it x:

you can check on your own here: http://ultima.psobb.info/dmgcalc.php

i dont trust the site 100% but i think its near to the ultima stats and nice for comparing weapons c:

Edited by Nightmare2.0

9 hours ago, shong said:

What stats do people generally prefer on their Cannon Rouge between X/X/X/0 and X/X/0/0/X? Can't think of any reason I'd want dark? I was surprised at how often I was missing with hard attack vs DRL with max ata+RR RAmarl so it sort of feels like some hit is needed, plus you can Gizonde to ruin Vol Opt instead anyway.

All stats can be useful on Cannon Rouge, although it almost certainly needs hit since it cannot combo. Native is good for bringing down Sil and Gol Dragons when they fly, Abeast is great for Dal Ral Lie and Barba Ray, Machine is good to pierce vol opt screens, and Dark works well on first phase of Olga Flow and in some mob-heavy quests like PTS. There are better options for these things, but Cannon Rouge is a cheap and easy to get option that can do quite well. Since it drops 31% from Greenil Ultimate Dorphon Eclair, it's easy to farm one any time.

8 hours ago, Depassage said:

Do you think more people would use Yunchang if it was available for all classes?

No. The reason people don't use Yunchang is because it's very difficult to get a good one. Yunchang only drops in Hard difficulty on ep4 all ids from Ze Boota I think (also in black paper deal 2). This makes finding one with hit very unlikely. Although Zanba is also not an easy drop (900-100) and from a hard enemy(sinow zoa/zele), its location in ultimate seabed makes finding hit on it much more likely. Flowen's 3084 also is a very easy drop from yellowboze ep2 ob lily 1/214 so several can be farmed in short time frame, even if it's only in temple at least it is in ultimate difficulty. Yunchang looks very nice and is a great weapon, and it's extra base ata means it doesn't need as much hit as those swords, but unless you spend dts or use a hit event or win a minievent (maybe I'll do as a prize again sometime) or something, then getting a good one is a long shot.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sasquash said:

Do units stack? For instance if I equip 2 h/battles would it boost further? Also what about Adept? Does the tp usage reduce further? Thanks in advance.

Battle speed does not stack, it only uses the highest one you have. Adept stats and tp reduction do stack, however the tp reduction is multiplicitive and not additive, so wearing 2 adepts with -25% tp cost does not add up to -50% tp cost, but rather to .75 x .75 = 56.25% total cost (i.e. -43.75%), or say mother garb's -50% and psycho wand -50% will become .5 x.5 = 25% total tp cost (-75%). v501, v502, v801, smartlink, and cure units also do not stack, but pretty much everything else will (stat giving units, hp/tp/pb generation units, etc).

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Battle speed does not stack, it only uses the highest one you have. Adept stats and tp reduction do stack, however the tp reduction is multiplicitive and not additive, so wearing 2 adepts with -25% tp cost does not add up to -50% tp cost, but rather to .75 x .75 = 56.25% total cost (i.e. -43.75%), or say mother garb's -50% and psycho wand -50% will become .5 x.5 = 25% total tp cost (-75%). v501, v502, v801, smartlink, and cure units also do not stack, but pretty much everything else will (stat giving units, hp/tp/pb generation units, etc).

Thanks for the info. I knew the stat units would stack but was unsure about the others. That cleared it up for me.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Hi, everyone. Does Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou boosts 40% attack speed for all weapons or just Sange, Yasha, Kamui and Sange & Yasha?

it boosts 40% speed for all weapon. on those katanas it raise only atp

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

It seems to me that the enemies' weapons in "Restless Lion" quest have a fixed hit of 30% no more no less. Am I right?

Na, you can find weps with tripple 50stats or lower, got also some items like: 50/0/0/50|0

• Like 1