Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

5 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Those were available for the first time this year during Valentines Event. I believe they may have dropped from dorphons or shambertin, but I don't recall specifically where rianovs 1-4 dropped then.

Aren't they all year drops? they should be.
I think the one that is not all year round is the SR 5

9 minutes ago, Larva said:

Aren't they all year drops? they should be.
I think the one that is not all year round is the SR 5

No. The Replica one (Rianov 303SNR) is in black paper deal 2. The Real one (Rianov 303SNR-5) is from Greenil Shambertin, I hunted one myself from him just a few weeks before triforce event, and it is on the droptable filters list, nightmare must have just not seen it. The other 4 Fake ones (Rianov 303SNR-1, Rianov 303SNR-2, Rianov 303SNR-3, Rianov 303SNR-4) were not obtainable until Valentines Event of this year.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

No. The Replica one (Rianov 303SNR) is in black paper deal 2. The Real one (Rianov 303SNR-5) is from Greenil Shambertin, I hunted one myself from him just a few weeks before triforce event, and it is on the droptable filters list you must have just not seen it. The other 4 Fake ones (Rianov 303SNR-1, Rianov 303SNR-2, Rianov 303SNR-3, Rianov 303SNR-4) were not obtainable until Valentines Event of this year.

ive meant this one Rianov 303SNR-3 ^^ with the 65 ata

4 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Are Belra's buffed in one-player mode? I swear they take double the usual amount to kill and do like double the damage.

More like belras are unbuffed in multimode. I think Lee made the belras to just default vanilla stats after one of the halloween events (since we buff them even further during halloween) because he didn't know what stats to put, and we never fixed them back to non-halloween-event ultima stat belras.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bloodseeker said:

I'm unsealing Limiter with 20,000 kills. Anyone knows the rule for kill count? Some 1 told me that spells like rafoie can kill 10 enemies at once but will only count as 1 kill. The same for shot gun. Is that true?

nope c: each tagged/hitted/killed mob counts.. i unlocked my excal with my force in the quest IDS (1,3k kills) and i did it only with techs c:

Edited by Nightmare2.0
made it more understandable
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Depassage said:

Hello could someone tell me with which weapon type the cast animation for techniques is the fastest on FOmarl?

Thanks

FOmarl and FOnewm cast fastest barehanded or with a fist weapon I believe