Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

11 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

gimme 2 mins i will search. i know theres such a thread

and yeah try /matcount

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6440-enemy-counts/&_fromLogin=1

and here the enemys count. but these counts are for the whole quest and is not always the fastest way to hunt those mobs ;)

22 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

hmmm.... I just did some limited testing to check some stuff out, these are my results.

Mag Sync/IQ        Type            yes            no        TestValue

Puyo120/200        1/10th            47            5        1

Nidra120/200        Boss            85            15        1    

Sato 120/200        Boss            56            44        0

/edit for length

Your tests support the boosts.  Sato has no boost (50%) for boss room activation, Nidra does for boss room and Puyo does for the 1/10 and all results supported the boosts. Seems legit imo.

The only strange modifier on Sato is for bad sync on 100 PB activation. If you have 0 sync on Sato, reaching 100 PB will never give invincibility.

"Tesselate

http://puu.sh/pAhFZ/47f5913e0d.jpg

Some examples to look for...
Nidra:
Positive Boss Room (Invincibility)

Agastya:
Positive 100% PB (Resta Invincibility) and Positive Boss Room (Invincibility)

Gael Giel:
Positive 100% PB (Invincibility) and Positive Boss Room (S/D)

Sato:
Negative 100% PB (Invincibility) "

On 8/13/2016 at 3:47 PM, under9000 said:

Your tests support the boosts.  Sato has no boost (50%) for boss room activation, Nidra does for boss room and Puyo does for the 1/10 and all results supported the boosts. Seems legit imo.

The only strange modifier on Sato is for bad sync on 100 PB activation. If you have 0 sync on Sato, reaching 100 PB will never give invincibility.

As I said, it was limited gathering of a single sample and I did not have a non-120% synchro mag to test with. It's some evidence that there is another factor that affects proc chance besides the listed 50%, but it's not evidence for synchro yet, and it's still weak since need more samples and repeated tests of the variables. Statistics does not allow extrapolation about other data that is not included; I can only interpolate about the data I have, not what I think other potential data might be like, so I can't say that synchro affects mag proc without samples of other synchro amounts. I'd probably want to test some non-rare mags with their lesser base proc chances to see just how much the bonus / penalty affects things, I've gotten invince at 100pb on 0% sato before so I know the chance isn't 0. Also can't say what synchro value (if that is the sole extra factor) gives the expected trigger chance, It could be that 0% or 120% respectively still don't give expected trigger chance, or the bonus / penalty may start / stop at certain values, or some other unforseen irregularities (e.g. I was doing pilla scaling testing the other day and got some very strange differing results for identical stats, which I haven't figured out the cause for yet). The limited testing I did is evidence of something, but what that something is I can't say without more data, I can't make any comparisons to data I don't have, so everything is just speculation.

Intesting notes about chart in the link : Most standard cell mags and formula mags are 1001, exceptions being the 3 force formula mags (nidra 0001, sato 2000, bhima 1002), the Cell of Mag 502 / 213 mags (Pitra 0020, Soniti 0020, Pretra 0020, Churel 0021), and only some of the ep4 cells (Tellusis 0020, Striker 0021, Pioneer 0000, Puyo 1100, Moro 0000, Rappy 0000, Geung-Si 0020). This should mean that pitri, soniti, pretra, tellusis, pioneer, moro, rappy, and geung-si are functionally identical with neither bonuses nor penalties if the hypothesis is correct (death trigger only works offline and blue burst is always online), and churel, striker unit, puyo, nidra, sato and bhima are mixed bags. Puyo is also the only mag shown that has a 1 (or anything other than 0 really) for the 1/10th hp trigger. The picture doesn't show all of the regular mags so I won't try to find any patterns there, and there is also the strange unknown 3/4 variable (only shown for death trigger in chart, but not every mag is shown).

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Do monsters here have significantly higher defense/resist? Just did my first ult TTF at level 104 and basically contributed nothing to the group after the dragon. Felt guilty but it never occurred to me that I would do 0-10 damage. Obviously using terrible gear as I'm new here but I was still surprised.

I guess it's also been over 8 years since I made my last fresh PSO character so maybe I just forgot how weak they are when you don't start out maxed on mats, 200 mag and dream gear lol.

1 hour ago, keikito said:

Can anyone confirm having found a Lame, on ORAN, pioneer spirit 1player quest? I have literally killed thousands and on happy hours. Still no luck. 

Thanks in advance. 

Yep confirmed , I've found 3 ( no hit ones though ) although not often but it's a good hunt due to dropping v502 and v101 aswell so you can make some pds aswell . I only use that quest as the dorphons are weaker and you get some free meat shields to tank and it's easiest access to 4 dorphons you can get , keep trying : )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shong said:

on a kondy related note, can you still run sub desert, and if kondrieu shows up, you can do 9-5 (or 9-4, i forget) and he will show up again guaranteed?

You probably mean 9-8, and yes, whether or not kondrieu will spawn is set on room creation so if you run regular sub-desert and then do 9-8, pod, lost master blaster, or lost son hopkins, kondrieu will spawn again at the end. However, doing regular sub-desert is so ridiculously long anyway that it's really not better than doing pod, which is much much shorter and easier.

3 hours ago, shong said:

on a kondy related note, can you still run sub desert, and if kondrieu shows up, you can do 9-5 (or 9-4, i forget) and he will show up again guaranteed?

the rate is 1/10 i think c:

and as saith said best thing is to run pod :P 

but if youre hunting something from kondi i would wait for green names

except youre after dragon scale :)