Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

The guy you need is the chubby fonewman near the bank he will trade you the stealth suit for your photon tickets obviously he's in same quest , hope that helps : )

2 minutes ago, Congruence said:

Does Red Ring drop from Dark Falz on Ultimate only? and does anyone know drop chance (i know that in vanilla its something like a 1/913 or something)

The main drop for red ring is Whitill Ultimate Dark Falz 1/57. However, the current summer event has overwritten that drop with another item, the centurion/battle. The other drops for red ring are 1/315 from falz on skyly and redria, which are just not worth even going for.

37 minutes ago, Congruence said:

shoot... i'm redria myself. is it reccomended to train up a whitill to farm him for it or just trade for it?

Redria for this summer event is really good. You can hunt a pbc or soul booster and basically 1:1 trade for it, if not get more than just the RR

• Like 1

Hey... weirder question than usual. Are the classes like HUnewearl or "Newmen" in general (not 100% on what exactly they are) humans? are they a different race entirely in PSO or are they kinda like the newmen in gundam where theyre genetically modified humans?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Congruence said:

Hey... weirder question than usual. Are the classes like HUnewearl or "Newmen" in general (not 100% on what exactly they are) humans? are they a different race entirely in PSO or are they kinda like the newmen in gundam where theyre genetically modified humans?

seems they were genetically improved from the humans, as they are an evolution of humans "new humans"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Congruence said:

oh lol. didnt click that newman was a portmanteau.

port·man·teau

a large trunk or suitcase, typically made of stiff leather and opening into two equal parts.

• Like 1

Just now, cyane said:

been seeing mins at 60 lately max would prob be 120?

Damn.  I need to start selling more stuff then -.-