Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I haven't put much time into it yet, but I do want to see what classes can actually benefit from this, so far I'll only got around to looking at hucast but I wan't to see what else is possible. I think  I could make the 16 dex mag into 17 and hit a hucassy cent arms plan or something like that, but am going to look around and see if there is anything else that is interesting. I am guessing humar could probably use something like it too

Also yes, that mag evolved really quickly I started it yesterday morning and didn't put a hell of a lot of time in to get it where it was.

1 hour ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

saith if you would know who this site owns.. http://ultima.psobb.info/magemu.php

he could implement the 0 def mag ^^

than it would be fairly easier

The guy who made that site is Orgodemirk on the forum , he was a cool guy who used to be a mod on schtack and started bk in ultima last year and made the site your using , unfortunately some of the info on the site isn't correct or copied from schtack but he tried hard to get most of it right , he hasn't been online since February but maybe pm him and he could add to site if he returns

36 minutes ago, Kyomaku said:

Are there any balance changes on Ultima? Max stat differences? Mat caps?

Yes. Monsters are buffed on this server to be stronger than vanilla. Max stats are higher too, +100atp, +100mst, +100dfp, +30evp,+10 ata over the old maxes. Material caps are still the same however, so this server often leaves out maxing dfp and evp to reach the new higher maxes on other stats. We also have a lot of unique gear to the server, which drops in limited time events, such as the ongoing summer event which drops psycho black crystal (makes master raven into psycho raven, a stronger mechgun class), soul booster (turns excalibur into 100 souls, a spirit excal), centurion/battle (110% speed), blood sword (strong spirit saber for forces), trap/search unit, and zanbacon (a bacon zanba joke weapon). Some vanilla weapons are combo unlocked, and some force weapons have higher boosts than vanilla too. We have numerous extra quests and other changes too, like higher experience rates, more rare monsters, minievents to increase both of those even further, and happy hours for x3 drops for 3 hours often.

Summer Event Thread
www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27006-ultima-summer-event-2016/

Item Effect List
www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-effect-ie/

• Like 1

Are there ultima max stat plans? Since there might be units that I'm not aware of. Unfortunately I already ate some dfp/evp mats, as I didn't know about the higher stat caps, hopefully I can still max atp/ata, rest doesn't matter anyway.

Edit, checked that second link. Very helpful! :)

Edited by Kyomaku

14 hours ago, Kyomaku said:

Are there ultima max stat plans? Since there might be units that I'm not aware of. Unfortunately I already ate some dfp/evp mats, as I didn't know about the higher stat caps, hopefully I can still max atp/ata, rest doesn't matter anyway.

Edit, checked that second link. Very helpful! :)

Mat resets are free anyway.

On 6/21/2016 at 3:29 PM, Midori said:

I'll talk to larva to update that.

On 6/21/2016 at 3:31 PM, Christian said:

If mat resets are free think some ppl are owed 10dts back lol

No

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

Mat resets are free?

Yes, I have already done a few.
It was going to be a user command but I have another idea which I won't be able to implement yet, until I rewrite the ship.

4 hours ago, Neosenshi said:

I've recently donated but there's no mention of dts in the message. Do I proceed with adding GM to the message to get the item that I want or do I wait for a message mentioning my dts?

I'll handle it.

• Like 2