Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Baranz launcher

Frozen shooter

Ultima reaper

Arrest needle

Psycho ravens

Yasminkov 7000v(hell)/asteron striker

Yasminkov 9000 (demons/charge optional pravens do a nice job too)

Excalibur/100souls(depends on taste)

Rico's parasol (fun for support if there's only casts in the room)

Won't even mention Dark meteor c.c

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Not really, razonde is not the best option to use, it's much slower than using gizonde trick on any difficulty, often taking several more spellcasts than gizonde would. He may be locked behind the wall but razonde doesn't do nearly the kind of damage that gizonde will for some reason, that first form of vol opt is quite strange. On lower difficulties he's often such a pushover for a high level player that it doesn't really matter if you are going ideal strats or not, but gizonde on red screen with high atp machine% gear is still the best.

Odd never noticed that myself.. maybe I just have so much TP regen on normally for that fight and enough fluids to rehydrate every football and soccer team in the world that I never truely noticed the difference.. Tho haveing the v801 does make the speed a bit faster for it. Then again this is why I play casts or my Newearl.

I'm thinking about sphering dark on my pr or charge yaz9k... which would be more effective in taking out falz? (assuming shifta/zalure is cast)

In the wise words of Saith: "For solo without buffs or debuffs, PR is going to serve you well. For buffs and debuffs in multiplayer or solo, Yas9k with charge."

• Like 2

I have had no issues with the new launcher until today. When launcher starts to update upon opening I receive an error stating "The remote name could not be resolved: 'www.ultimapsobb.com"

Would anyone know a fix to this issue as I have never ran into it before?

Your antivirus might be blocking the connection. or any sort of "protection" your PC has.

If anything, just close the window and start the game like you would normally do, if the game gives you error 908 then you have something going on there.

Does stat percentage affect how much more damage the charge special does?

Not a lot ...

With a Yasminkov9000M charge against normal Gillchichs and 1735 total ATP (Shifta 20)

this is what I get :

100% Machine :

1073 - 1091 - 1088 - 1071 - 1087 - 1080 - 1073

Average : 1080

0% Machine :

979 - 1001 - 984 - 985 - 1002 - 1007 - 982

Average : 991

-100% Machine :

908 - 918 - 918 - 925 - 905 - 908 - 924

Average : 915

The difference is really little when you consider that sometimes +100% would literally double damages due to high ATP-base weapons.

Yes you have to keep in mind that stats on weapon are based on the weapon ATP.

Since Yasminkov 9000M has between + 60-100 ATP, if you sphere it at 100 % it only goes to + 140-200 ATP

Stats has nothing to do with the base ATP of your character, so the more ATP a weapon have, the more stats will have a good effect.

That's why a Charge Vulcan with good stats is useless, only Hit % matters on most mechgun type.

Edited by Misombre

It only a good option to add percentage to pyscho ravens due to there high atp and and lack of a usable special . More bang per buck as I think the muricans say