Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

You can get 2 mats of your choice as a reward for clearing the new Ep 1 Xmas Catastrophe quest on VH, but what is the reward for clearing it on Ultimate? The final room with all the Baranz would be really tough without freeze traps, so I am too scared to try right now.

I just cleared it on Ultimate and the reward is exactly the same as VH, 2 materials. That's pretty stupid.

*edit*

Just cleared it again, this time on Hard, and the reward was 1 material. Looks like VH is the way to go for materials.

Edited by Midori

I just cleared it on Ultimate and the reward is exactly the same as VH, 2 materials. That's pretty stupid.

*edit*

Just cleared it again, this time on Hard, and the reward was 1 material. Looks like VH is the way to go for materials.

Can you get TP mats?

Can you get TP mats?

Every material is available and you get the same amount, so you should probably choose TP or Luck. It's nice to finally have a good way to get TP mats but soloing a VH quest with 4 accounts is kinda shitty. Oh well. That's how you play the game.

• Like 1

Is there a way to prevent the auto character select when PSOBB isn't the active window?

• Like 2

Is there a way to prevent the auto character select when PSOBB isn't the active window?

Make the window invisible on your screen or get back when the character selection menu starts to appear

(I don't know how come sometimes idle PSO acts like you spam left click on it)

Has Sato been modified on Ultima ? It's supposed to inv at full PB but it actually SD

Yes it is.

Drops are modified only during events

@r-78 Sato is not supposed to be any different here on Ultima. That s/d is not normal.

Are you sure that it's not a Bhima disguised into Sato ? ^^ I heard that Bhimas love to cosplay...

Yellowboze - Episode 2 Monster Drops - Very Hard

Hidoom CLUB OF ZUMIURAN 1⁄81 1.230469%

Bluefull - Episode 1 Monster Drops - Ultimate

Pouilly Slime CADUCEUS 1⁄2 50.000000%

Pinkal - Episode 1 Monster Drops - Ultimate

Mil Lily CADUCEUS 1⁄2 50.000000%

• Like 1

I found club of laconium (foie buffer) and mace of adaman (barta buffer) (I always use these a lot)

But I haven't found the zumiuran (zonde buffer) neither the caduceus (grants buffer) on the droptable. Are these available somehow?

The best way to get Zumiran is from Black Paper Deal 1 rappy route on both veryhard and ultimate. Cadeceus also drops from Ultimate Pouilly Slime on Yellowboze and Whitill as well at a 1/2 rate as well as what Soly said, so it's very easy to split some slimes in Today's Rate with yellow/white/blue id until you get a red slime for one.