Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Pretty much any melee weapon works, Ultima Reaper is a favorite because of extended range and unreduced Hell special. I generally use Heaven Striker and its dp special... but it isn't fast by any standard.

Might sound an obvious answer but just to clarify if i have max ATP then using any ARM type unit is a waste of a slot yeh ?

Arm units increase ATA not atp. But if you mean you use a power unit (like heavenly/power) then yes it would be a waste. ATP won't go any higher than max with slot items.

Might sound an obvious answer but just to clarify if i have max ATP then using any ARM type unit is a waste of a slot yeh ?

if you mean ata : ) then yes , there a few items that take your ata over max but you will only see a change on the weapon ata side not the yellow side. If you want to know the items that go over max ata an example of redring , godrics cloak and kroes sweater but there are more if you ask for a full list : )

What's a good way for me to get high hit Charge Vulcans/Gatlings outside of Restless Lion?

You can buy up to 50 hit charge gatlings from the shops. It's possible for them to sell charge vulcan with 50 hit but it's extremely rare. The higher level you are the better chance the weapon shop will sell good items with hit. Restless lion is probably the fast way though. People sell 50 hit charge gatling for 2 pds sometimes and even 50 hit charge vulcan aren't too expensive (around 10pds)

Is there an Episode 2 quest where the very first spawn has rappies?

Respective Tomorrow , spawn 2 rappys in first room

also if you run in open and get the stomper room first go straight ahead for two in the short corridor

Edited by acidman

So i have something like 34 defense on EDK and divine protection adds 20 to Light and Dark so two should be 74 yes ?

well still shows 34 but if i put on perfect resist it adds 9 and it dose goes to 43.

so what up with the Divine's they add the light defense but not the dark

So i have something like 34 defense on EDK and divine protection adds 20 to Light and Dark so two should be 74 yes ?

well still shows 34 but if i put on perfect resist it adds 9 and it dose goes to 43.

so what up with the Divine's they add the light defense but not the dark

It may have the do with the fact that Divine Protection only boost EDK and ELT on every odd-one hundred beats.