Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

What's the difference between Rico's and Tyrell's Parasol? Stats seem to be the same according to pso world.

Is it just the color?

The difference is also in the classes that can equip. Tyrell's Parasol is for all female characters, while Rico's Parasol is a unique server item made for all male characters as an equivalent weapon. They have the same stats (atp req 580, 300 atp, 40 ata, charge special, boost shifta/deband/resta range).

Hey i've noticed on some characters when i press the pallet swap button the 1-0 keyboard shortcuts also switch, but on other characters it doesn't.

A bug or can you actually have a second 1-0 keyboard layout? 'cause that would be awesome.

Hey i've noticed on some characters when i press the pallet swap button the 1-0 keyboard shortcuts also switch, but on other characters it doesn't.

A bug or can you actually have a second 1-0 keyboard layout? 'cause that would be awesome.

I think that only happens when you have a photon blast ready. It would be really nice if we could access a second hotbar with a toggle key, but I don't know if it's possible to add to the game.

It would be easier and better with another hotbar but it's entirely possible for a force to use every tech, all 3 standard attack buttons, and still be able to use trimates, star atoms and moon atoms from the hotbar. It took me many hours to figure it all out but my controls are extremely good. I can do everything from the controller, including all menu shortcuts, every chat shortcut, auto walk/run, turbo enter, page up/down, rotating in place and breaking out of ice.

Oh, and having a PB ready doesn't prevent me from using 3 attacks either. I have backup methods to do those when PB is full.

This is mostly thanks to the PC software JoyToKey, and many hours spent on optimizing my controls.

Yeah i have a joytokey setup as well ^^

dunno if you can link your profile or anything like that? Yours sounds much better than mine XD

• Like 1

It would be easier and better with another hotbar but it's entirely possible for a force to use every tech, all 3 standard attack buttons, and still be able to use trimates, star atoms and moon atoms from the hotbar. It took me many hours to figure it all out but my controls are extremely good. I can do everything from the controller, including all menu shortcuts, every chat shortcut, auto walk/run, turbo enter, page up/down, rotating in place and breaking out of ice.

Oh, and having a PB ready doesn't prevent me from using 3 attacks either. I have backup methods to do those when PB is full.

This is mostly thanks to the PC software JoyToKey, and many hours spent on optimizing my controls.

Could you send me that link too Midori? I would be interested in optimizing FO controls.

Could you send me that link too Midori? I would be interested in optimizing FO controls.

I added you to the PMs I sent to Drazn.

I have another quick question. What does it take to actually unseal the Lame D'Argent? I got the required 10000 kills and nothing happened with it. Do I also need the Tellusis mag to change it? Do the kills need to be with the actual weapon instead of techs?