Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Tellusis has a better chance to proc invince than other mags? Is this true? I've never heard this before. To get Tellusis, you have to use the Dragon Scale mag cell on a Kama mag, correct? So I could get a DT custom Kama mag with 75 pow & 125 dex, then use a Dragon Scale on it to involve into Tellusis?

I originally wanted to have my mind and melee mags be different so I could easily tell them apart but if Tellusis is just straight up the best mag, I will have to go with 2 different colors of Tellusis instead.

Tellusis has a better chance to proc invince than other mags? No

To get Tellusis, you have to use the Dragon Scale mag cell on a Kama mag, correct? Yes

So I could get a DT custom Kama mag with 75 pow & 125 dex, then use a Dragon Scale on it to involve into Tellusis? Yes

• Like 1

Tellusis has a better chance to proc invince than other mags? Is this true? I've never heard this before. To get Tellusis, you have to use the Dragon Scale mag cell on a Kama mag, correct? So I could get a DT custom Kama mag with 75 pow & 125 dex, then use a Dragon Scale on it to involve into Tellusis?

I originally wanted to have my mind and melee mags be different so I could easily tell them apart but if Tellusis is just straight up the best mag, I will have to go with 2 different colors of Tellusis instead.

Ah it says it on the ultima.pso info website so I thought maybe. I've also read that elsewhere and I think a user on here mentioned it before but I forgot who anyways, mag proc rates seem pretty elusive. Tellusis can only be one color. If a GM says something I'd trust it though. Edited by tru

Do any mags have different proc rates or are all of them exactly the same?

I could get a Bana mag which has invince for all 3 triggers, but does it only proc 20% of the time?

Many mags have different proc rate.

Look at the column "Taux d'activation" (kinda means "Proc rate" in english) :

http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/mags/mags_ep4.php

And also this page : http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/mags/mags_cells.php (watch the "Comportements" table at the end of the page)

As you can see, Dreamcast mag has the better proc rate (70%) while Mark3 has the worst (0%). In average it's around 50 %. Btw Tellusis and Striker unit both have 55 % so excepted for Dreamcast they got the best proc rate of all mag.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

Many mags have different proc rate.

Look at the column "Taux d'activation" (kinda means "Proc rate" in english) :

http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/mags/mags_ep4.php

And also this page : http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/mags/mags_cells.php (watch the "Comportements" table at the end of the page)

As you can see, Dreamcast mag has the better proc rate (70%) while Mark3 has the worst (0%). In average it's around 50 %. Btw Tellusis and Striker unit both have 55 % so excepted for Dreamcast they got the best proc rate of all mag.

Do you (or does anyone) know the proc rate for Apsaras? It's a triple invincibility mag so I'm curious.

By default I would say that it is 50 %. The only reason it could have an inferior proc rate is that it is not a rare/cell mag. And there is no reason it would got a better proc rate.

(Basic mag proc rates are not listed so we can only assume, unless having a very close look inside pso code)

Also, keep in mind that your mag need to have 200 IQ. This is what determine proc rate of invincibility/resta/s&d

Edited by Misombre

By default I would say that it is 50 %. The only reason it could have an inferior proc rate is that it is not a rare/cell mag. And there is no reason it would got a better proc rate.

(Basic mag proc rates are not listed so we can only assume, unless having a very close look inside pso code)

Also, keep in mind that your mag need to have 200 IQ. This is what determine proc rate of invincibility/resta/s&d

A lot of non rare mags like Apsaras are listed here http://ultima.psobb.info/mags.phpwith a proc rate of 20-25 percent. If anything, that is the most likely proc rate. All triple invincibility mags are listed there except Apsaras.

dark bringer : path to salvation, endless nightmare 4, forest offensive, simulator 2.0

girtablublu : ma4dmd, ma4c, mop up operation 5

gran sorcerer ( ep1 ) : path to salvation, lost havoc vulcan, fragment of memories

gran sorcerer ( ep 2 ) : simulator 2.0, lost riot raygun, gal da val darkness

delbiter : roct, weather effect, pw4, pw3, ma4ce2

baranz ( ep 2 ) : lost riot raygun, gal da val darkness,

canabin : ma4c, ma4b, ma4a, ma1v2, lost soul blade, endless nighmare 3, mine offensive

nano dragon : ma4c, ma4b, ma4a, endless nightmare 2, lost ice spinner

dark gunner : path to salvation, ma4a, ma4b, ma4c, lost havoc vulcan

• Like 2