Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hello!

I have a quick question, I like to display what game i am playing in steam, but in order to that i have to start the game directly from steam. If i add the launcher in steam it only shows that i am playing for a few seconds in steam. But if i add psobw.exe to steam and start that directly from steam it always shows i am playing PSOBB which is what i want. Now my question is: is the launcher required in order to save the game or anything else like that? Do i always have to use the launcher? I just want to know so i don't break my game or save file. Thanks for any help!

Launcher helps you set up your game options/resolution, you can use the others for this kind of issues, with the new launcher I'm unsure if the game will patch if you just use the exe's

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

What's the fastest way to get S/D/J/Z Lv20?

Also, do techs drop more often from enemies, boxes. or is it the same drop rate?

Edited by Parukia

Is dual logging disabled now? Just wondering because I tried earlier and it kicked out my other screen when attempting it. Or could it be my antivirus? New computer so forgot to disable that when I first launched pso.

Is dual logging disabled now? Just wondering because I tried earlier and it kicked out my other screen when attempting it. Or could it be my antivirus? New computer so forgot to disable that when I first launched pso.

No, you just don't have the settings right on your new computer or something.

Looking for a good and updated mat plan for RAmarl, can somebody help out?

This thread is up to datehttp://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/page-5?hl=stat#entry131199

The only thing is, I believe RAmarl has a hidden .5 ata meaning she needs one less dex point on her mag to max out, but I don't have a level 200 RAmarl to confirm.

Edited by tru

This thread is up to datehttp://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/page-5?hl=stat#entry131199

The only thing is, I believe RAmarl has a hidden .5 ata meaning she needs one less dex point on her mag to max out, but I don't have a level 200 RAmarl to confirm.

Thanks a ton dude!

You cannot 'raise' a Mag with 0 def (since min def is 5). Mag with 0 def are what we call custom mag and are only obtainable during events =/

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 2

How can I raise a mag with 0 Def, 75 Pow and 125 Dex with Estlla, Pilla and Twins PBs? Thanks.

You can't feed a mag to be like that. 0 def mags can only be obtained via donation/mini event. You can make it 5/70/125

I'm gonna quote yanvbraz

" 1. 13 Monomates (5/5/0/0)Evolves to Varuna/Kalki/Vrita [Farlla/Estilla/Leilla] With a Hunter Type A (Viridia - Skyly - Purplenum - Redria - Yellowboze)

2. 123 Antidotes (5/11/19/0)Evolves to Marutah [Pilla]

3. 97 Sol Atomizers (5/22/22/0)

4. 9 Antidotes (5/22/23/0)Evolves to Ila [Mylla & Youlla] With a RAnger Type A (Viridia - Skyly - Purplenum - Redria - Yellowboze)

5. 42 DimatesEvolves to Kama (5/27/23/0) 5.1. Use a Dragon ScaleEvolves to Tellusis Now can feed the mag in any character you want Dimates = POWDifluid = MINDAntidotes = DEX

I believe Tellusis is the best invincibility mag (55 percent invincibility proc rate rather than 50). It just looks lame imo.

Edited by tru

If I got a Bana mag with 75 Pow & 125 Dex, would it evolve into a different mag as soon as I feed it an item? Or is it not possible for the mag to evolve since it's already level 200?

If I got a Bana mag with 75 Pow & 125 Dex, would it evolve into a different mag as soon as I feed it an item? Or is it not possible for the mag to evolve since it's already level 200?

I'm pretty sure you can use an ashura mag cell to make that eleanor if you wanted. It would depend on the mag cell, but it's possible to change a level 200 mag like that.

Tellusis has a better chance to proc invince than other mags? Is this true? I've never heard this before. To get Tellusis, you have to use the Dragon Scale mag cell on a Kama mag, correct? So I could get a DT custom Kama mag with 75 pow & 125 dex, then use a Dragon Scale on it to evolve into Tellusis?

I originally wanted to have my mind and melee mags be different so I could easily tell them apart but if Tellusis is just straight up the best mag, I will have to go with 2 different colors of Tellusis instead.

*edit*

typo

Edited by Midori