Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Anyone know if it is normal when i cant increase my team points by adding weapons?

Basic question, as a Greenill, what is the best item to farm so I can sell for PD's? I'm still learning about the economy on this server, so some pointers would help a lot.

Hey guys

I have found an agito (Guess it's not the one which can be turned to orotiagio) with hit about 30%. Is it still worth something, even if it can't become orotiagio?

I have played some years ago and thanks to my "luck" I joined right when valentine's event ended.

I don't want to appear greedy but will there be an easter event? Was always great especially as a noob

Basic question, as a Greenill, what is the best item to farm so I can sell for PD's? I'm still learning about the economy on this server, so some pointers would help a lot.

Luck mats. They drop from la dimenian on ep 2 normal. If you do the quest "lost shock gungnir" under retrieval you can farm 10 in the first couple of rooms. Only worth doing during HH though. I can normally get about 30 from a run. They sell for 2PD each. When green names are on its also worth farming power mats from hildeblue and mind mats from Al rappy on ep 1 normal as well but luck mats are the most valuable.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Rionav 303SNR-5 . Without hit you can sell for up to 99 PDs .

It's an Ultimate shambertin drop. Luck mats are something you can hunt as well although I think it's a longer process if you're trying to make PDs.

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 2

Hey there, humor my OCD for a moment, need to check something. So first off, FOmarl's have their x2 S&D range on this server right? If they do then I should be seeing a different visual when I cast it. I have level 30 Shifta on my FOmarl, but when I cast it all I see is the red spheres rotating around in the area of effect. I should be seeing a fast spin and little lines going outward from the character as well. I always saw this effect on other servers/Sega on my FOmar. Not only that but, for a supposed level 30 w/ double range, it feels a little... small. Everything is working correctly, right?

Hey there, humor my OCD for a moment, need to check something. So first off, FOmarl's have their x2 S&D range on this server right? If they do then I should be seeing a different visual when I cast it. I have level 30 Shifta on my FOmarl, but when I cast it all I see is the red spheres rotating around in the area of effect. I should be seeing a fast spin and little lines going outward from the character as well. I always saw this effect on other servers/Sega on my FOmar. Not only that but, for a supposed level 30 w/ double range, it feels a little... small. Everything is working correctly, right?

It only works with boosters, as cyane said. FOmarl's range is larger, but not enough that the effect triggers.

Need to confirm in terms of range, but i think that effect only happens when using boosters (like striker of chao).

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Strange, don't remember ever using a weapon with that property on my FOmar on previous servers, and Gilde Divine doesn't have it. (I know it's a minor thing but I'm OCD by nature, much more so when it comes to PSO.)

Everyone says Type GU/Hand with a freeze special isn't very good but when I tested it, it seemed rather fair so that's an item I'm looking into getting.

Most likely because you've tried on monsters with low ESP ( and was lucky too ) but like saith said, it is not reliable in a global manner...

The problem being that most of monsters in ultimate have too much ESP to make it as good or even close to arrest ( not to mention the fact that arrest is 6 sec and can be extended infinitely while freeze is 4 sec and cannot be extended BUT reduce evp )..

Strangely, arrest that has the same success rate as blizzard (80%) and also based on ESP, works much better lol.. probably a quirk of sega or something that i did not understand.( maybe the factor EIC to consider also ? )

I've never tried a blizzard jcutter with SNS glitch though, might be something good to test.

You can take a look here if you want to know the stats and weakness of each monsters : http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/monstres/liste.php.

Blizzard's activation rate depends mainly on the ESP of monsters and special success rate ( ice : 32 %, frost : 48%, freeze 64%, blizzard 80% + 30% bonus with android in ultimate )

Also the difference beetween type gu/handgun and type gu/mechgun is low.. it is mostly atp and ata wise ( and looking... ).

type gu/handgun : 200 atp ( no variations ), 45 ata, 10 grind. type gu/mechgun : 190 atp ( no variations ), 50 ata, 10 grind.

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1